Super Contributor

Didn't Q used to have an Easy Pay Day in the fall? There is a handbag I want, but I need evil pay to get it.

Thanks,

tea

Respected Contributor

I don't remember that, but do remember in November they sometimes send a postcard out giving you 6 value pay on a couple of items.  Some years I get the card, some years I don't.

Respected Contributor

Re: Autumn Easy Pay Day?

[ Edited ]

I went to purchase a SG blouse this morning (8/23) and was shocked  to see 3 easy pays on everything  when I went to check out! A surprise from Q! No advertising about it or anything.  wow! 

Honored Contributor

I would keep checking.  Easy pay sometimes pops in and out without notice.

Trusted Contributor

I dont remember an autumn easy pay day.

I do remember receiving a card in the mail, with 5 easy pays that you could use once in the fall and then again in January.

Super Contributor

If you use your Q card  you get 3 easy pay !   It has been like that since Wed.  Hope it stays that way !    Thank you QVC !!

Super Contributor

Thanks, yellowkitty. I'm probably the only shopper who doesn't have a Q card. I have one major credit card and buy very little from Q. I don't watch unless I think it's something special. I read the blogs and forums and look at what's been on the air, but I don't watch.

I guess I need to check more often.

tea

Valued Contributor

They've been having some pop-up "surprise" easy-pay events lately.  Plus at least once a week they seem to offer easy pay on a random category of merchandise.  I'd suggest you put your handbag on your wishlist, so you can check on it easily, and won't miss an offer if it happens.  Sometimes they even send emails out if your wishlist items go on easy pay.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Respected Contributor

@SHIRAZ wrote:

They've been having some pop-up "surprise" easy-pay events lately.  Plus at least once a week they seem to offer easy pay on a random category of merchandise.  I'd suggest you put your handbag on your wishlist, so you can check on it easily, and won't miss an offer if it happens.  Sometimes they even send emails out if your wishlist items go on easy pay.

I was totally shocked yesterday to get a notice that a necklace I had on my wish list was back in stock! I have requested that Q do this (like so many other retailers do) for a long time. Guess they heard me...woohooo! I would love it if they do this on all items....notify when back in stock. Then me buy! Thanks Q! I get tired of checking everyday (and all items do not have a waitlist).

Regular Contributor

I use to get an easy pay on request every November.

I hope they are doing it this year.

Use now then once in January.