Honored Contributor

Autistic Boy Stun Shoppers! (A Christmas smile!)

Ya'll HAVE to hear this amazing child! It brought tears to my eyes!Heart

This is the heartwarming moment a young boy unexpectedly broke into song in a supermarket - stunning shoppers with his incredible voice. 

Calum Courtney, 10, who has a mild form of autism, sang a flawless rendition of Smokey Robinson's Who's Lovin You to a surprised crowd.

The video was filmed at an Asda in Basildon Essex, and received more than a million views after his aunt Katy posted it on Facebook.

The youngsters condition inspires him to sing and the performance even peaked the interest of a producer who wants to write a charity single with him in the new year.  

His mum Tupney Courtney, 34, said: 'He loves how it feels and hearing the sound of his voice when he sings.

'He is always singing around the house and performing in public has never been a problem. The more people, the better for Calum when he is performing.

Calum has high functioning autism. For Calum this means blurred social boundaries, struggles with school and difficulties with friendships

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5205607/Boy-stuns-shoppers-breaking-song-Asda.html

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Autistic Boy Stun Shoppers! (A Christmas smile!)

So very sweet!

Respected Contributor

Excellent!

His voice reminds me of Michael Jackson's at that age.

So pure and soulful.

Respected Contributor

What an amazing talent ~ pure, natural gift! ❤️👍❤️

Thanks for sharing, @KingstonsMom

Honored Contributor

There is a gift in every child.  So glad he has found his. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Trusted Contributor

LOVE IT!

My son is mildly Autistic and he is a wonderful dancer. Irish dancing in particular. He picked it up right after we took him to his first Lord of the Dance live performance when he was two.

The young man in the video is an inspiration!