Esteemed Contributor

Attn Cat Lovers, We Have a New Mama

Shelly is broadcasting live with a new pregnant mama. No name yet. This one is not feral, Just did intake today, so not much info yet.

http://livestream.com/tinykittens/events/4206552?origin=stream_live&mixpanel_id=f584d7b0c1df-035f37e...

Mystery Mama-to-be!

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

Re: Attn Cat Lovers, We Have a New Mama

Thanks so much @betteb!! Running right over. 001_wub.gif

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Esteemed Contributor

Getting info in bits and pieces. She is approx 2 yrs old, abandoned they think, and has been on her own for about a month. Xrays on Monday to see how many kittens she is carrying, along with a complete Vet check.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Adelina More info on Marp's Kitten Cam thread Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

So cute. I want a cat so bad but I can't. I have 2 rescue dogs and my one would never let a cat in the house. She is to jealous. I love cats they are great companions. Well maybe someday.
Esteemed Contributor

@Vickiv wrote:
So cute. I want a cat so bad but I can't. I have 2 rescue dogs and my one would never let a cat in the house. She is to jealous. I love cats they are great companions. Well maybe someday.

@Vickiv You should join us on the Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams thread. So much kitty greatness Smiley Happy

pink-kitty-purring-hug-smiley-emoticon.gif

Trusted Contributor

Thank You I will.
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, too!