Honored Contributor

Attn: Abby1967 & Grandma_2_2 re. Frozen Free fall game

A month or so ago, you both posted here about the Frozen Free Fall game/app. I thought it sounded cute so I got it for my iPad. I just wanted to thank you both for the suggestion of such a great game!

My husband had a lengthy hospitalization recently and I read the thread where you suggested it so I downloaded it and played it endlessly at the hospital and am still playing it endlessly now. Fun game!

I didn't know if you knew this, but there is now a Cinderella Free Fall game that looks similar. I'm going to download and try that one today.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Contributor

Re: Attn: Abby1967 & Grandma_2_2 re. Frozen Free fall game

The Cinderella one is OK, but if you love the Frozen one, try Maleficent Free Fall. It's really good also.
Super Contributor

Glad you liked it gidget! It is about the only game I have on my iPad that I play consistently. It really tries me. Some levels I breeze through and others I am stuck on for weeks. What level are you on? I am currently on 130, after being stuck on 129 for what seemed liked forever. The music and the game sounds just draw me in. LOL!

I will have to check out the Cinderella one and the Maleficent one also. Thanks for the suggestion Limom.

Honored Contributor

I'm on level 110 and, like you, I breeze through some of the levels and, on others, it takes forever. LIMom, thanks for the Maleficent suggestion. I think I'll live on the edge today and get both of them!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Regular Contributor

First off I hope your husband is doing better. Good to hear you liked the app. and yes it's does pass the time doesn't it. I got the Cinderella app the other day and it's great. I'm with you some levels I just breeze through and others well I'm there for awhile too lol. Have a great day.
Regular Contributor

Farm Heros Saga is also a fun app. I've been playing it for awhile now. I couldn't remember if I had listed it.