Super Contributor

Anyone know...Who is the person, co-hosting, with Mary? New host?

Honored Contributor

I think it's Renee's sidekick.  Can't remember her name. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@GAC65 wrote:

Anyone know...Who is the person, co-hosting, with Mary? New host?

@GAC65  I think her name is Ashley Thayer. She is so nice...very positive/upbeat. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

The only new person I have seen is a light skin aframerican(sp) and she said she is new and hosted by herself.

Respected Contributor

Re: Attitudes show on Q2

[ Edited ]

The new host with Mary is Rosina Grosso.  She is a New Yorker but has recently lived in Miami and worked for Telemundo.  Her parents are from Argentina of Italian descent.  Rosina speaks fluent Italian & Spanish.

Esteemed Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

The new host with Mary is Rosina Grosso.  She is a New Yorker but has recently lived in Miami and worked for Telemundo.  Her parents are from Argentina of Italian descent.  Rosina speaks fluent Italian & Spanish.

@stellabystarlight  ... Rosina is my favorite of the 3 new hosts ... she seems so down to earth & makes it look like she been a host for years!!! .... I really love her!!! 🥰❤️

Respected Contributor

@January121  I like all the new hosts.  They are all special in their own way.  I watched Monifa Days last night (1:00 AM) hosting a gardening show by herself and she was great.  I have also watch Vanessa Herring co-host, and she was also excellent.  So, they obviously have great mentors. Rosina is a natural; she is very warm and friendly.