Honored Contributor

My beloved Shadow (midnight black) would take showers very very special. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Attention please.....

[ Edited ]

@Spurt 

@Sweet_Serenity  My black cat was so smart she also named herself Shadow. (She started out being called Magic.  Evidently she knew she wasn't my first choice for adoption, so she was determined to win me over.) Woman LOL

She didn't take showers, but screamed at me from behind the shower curtain every morning, like  "Don't you know you are being pelted by the deadly water!?!?"  LOL

Denise
Honored Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

@Spurt 

@Sweet_Serenity  My black cat was so smart she also named herself Shadow. (She started out being called Magic.  Evidently she knew she wasn't my first choice for adoption, so she was determined to win me over.) Woman LOL

She didn't take showers, but screamed at me from behind the shower curtain every morning, like  "Don't you know you are being pelted by the deadly water!?!?"  LOL

@denisemb @Sweet_Serenity

Image result for cat laughing meme

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

OMGosh....talk about showers.  When I am all ready to get into the shower, I close the door behind me.  My Mr. Lucky would be in there in a flash.  Have to keep him out until I have completely dried off, put my deodorant on, brushed my teeth, and combed my hair.  Then I open the door.  He makes a beeline for the shower door....sits there and looks at the drops of water running down the shower door.  He is so funny.  He is in there the whole time I'm in the bedroom getting dressed and then stays there a little longer.

Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Those kitties are looking at the MOBILE, not the baby  (!!)

@Desertdi ~ to me, their eyes are focused on the baby.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

On your mark...get set...go!

Cats contiplating who's going first to suck the breath from the baby. whistling.gif

@Mz iMac That made me LOL.  DH and I had a cat before our first child was born and my mom kept saying that would happen.  

Esteemed Contributor

Waz da heckz iz dat?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

This picture scares me.

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

Those kitties are looking at the MOBILE, not the baby  (!!)

@Desertdi ~ to me, their eyes are focused on the baby.

@AKgirl2  Agree.  Follow an imaginary line and they eyes fall more on the baby.

I must say-what the heck is that thing on the mobile?  It's looks like something wrapped in a diaper.  LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

On your mark...get set...go!

Cats contiplating who's going first to suck the breath from the baby. 

@Mz iMac

Oh good grief .... that's an old wives tale.  Both dogs and cats tend to be protective of new human babies in the house.