Honored Contributor

Re: Attention Walmart Shoppers

@DottieBlue wrote:

I find it difficult to watch what the cashier is ringing up at the grocery store because I am unloading my cart at the same time. 

Very few times do I have all my things unloaded on the conveyor belt before they start ringing up so I can watch the prices they are entering.

One time I did drive all the way back to the grocery store (it wasn't a Walmart) because they had a deal of buy one beef roast and get the second one for free.  Well, they had charged me for both, and I wasn't going to let them get away with that! I didn't notice it until after I got home, so I went back to the store, showed them the receipt and they refunded the overcharge.

@DottieBlue 

No matter where I grocery shop (and I make the rounds of various stores).   After the transaction is complete I step aside and read the entire receipt, before I've even gone out the door. 

I find mistakes more often than I should.

Honored Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

I hope your leggings don't fall apart in the washing machine for that price! Wait....2 pieces for 5.98???

Hilarious!!!

HATE Walmart! Sorry.  

Walmart always has amazing clearance.  NOthing is wrong with the leggings or top.  They are well made and you cannot see through them.  I bought them for my grand daughter.  So far so good Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919  Nothing at all wrong with their leggings I love them.  Have 2 pairs of Christmas ones I'll be wearing Saturday and Sunday.  I have several pairs and they have lasted for years.  Have had people ask wear I got my leggings and are surprised when I tell them.  They can't believe I got them at Walmart. Don't let anyone try to make you feel bad.  Some people just can't resist saying things like that just for attention.  And you are correct the leggings I have are substantial not thin, they have never fallen apart and no you can't see through them.  Sheesh.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My WM app quit working at all and even when the scanner worked; it always showed a different price than posted on the shelf. I was at Kroger the other day doing self-checkout; I had four things and all four rang up way more than the posted price. The guy standing around (aka assisting the self-checkout customers) said sometimes "the system hasn't been updated yet". I get this same excuse at other places. Another reason I much prefer shopping online nowadays.

Respected Contributor

I avoid WM as much as possible. I detest it since I see so much stealing and the parking lot has been allowed to become a homeless camp in one section toward the street. I don't feel safe. They also allow panhandling in the aisles of the store; I don't want to be harrassed for money while I am shopping for groceries...reported the person to the so-called manager....he was very aware it was happening since I observed him seeing it....and did nothing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Our WM is safe and their is always associates who are helpful. I have not experienced any "wrong pricing".

I dreaded going there today thought it would be crowded.  Surprisingly, they had everything I needed - checkout lanes were quick and I was done in under a hour!  

I use the app to check aisle location and prices.  So far, works great and no problems.

They had clearance on Christmas section but I avoided any impulse buys😊

Trusted Contributor

I've had the same problem at Walmart and therefore try not to go there unless I have to. I just got tired of having to look at my receipt and finding discrepancies. Sometimes I would catch it at the register, but if you don't, then you have to wait in the customer service line to get it straightened out. Too much of a hassle.
Honored Contributor

This is true everywhere, not just WalMart.