Esteemed Contributor

I've lived in PA all my life so I know this weather won't last.  I think the next 2 days are just partly sunny.

The only down side to all this sun is it makes sure you see the dust. lol

I have 2 more tables to dust. Then I have a date with a packet of Land o Lakes hot chocolate, hazlenut flavored

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

I'm in NW PA (near Lake Erie) and I would have gone insane if the sun had not come out today.!!!!

There's a heck of a wind from the south, but it's SO nice to see the sun!!!! Got all the curtains thrown open on the south side of the house to let the sun in, and dried laundry on the line just to get to enjoy that wonderful winter-wind smell in the fabric!!!

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

While I'm loving today...no snow or ice to be seen anywhere here.....I'm nervous.

The Great Lakes are still wide open which means.....when the weather turns, and it will, watch out. Lake Effect snow. 

Anyone here who lives along the Lake, near Buffalo and south, remembers last year. A zero degree, two day" hurricane" with snow, no let up, blowing across that open water, dumping feet of snow....

I am nervous about that.

Respected Contributor

My little cat, who is ALWAYS cold (!) is following a sun spot across my bed!!!!

She's very small,  short haired, was feral and I rescued her, and now she sops up ALL the heat she can possible take, while dimly remembering living under a bush in the freezing rain, about to have more kittens ( She had about 700 of them before I could tame her and move her indoors....!!!).

She has a heating pad with a pressure switch that turns it on when she lays on it....you have to use a crowbar to get her off it on cold days!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi.  Isn't it wonderful?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

It's in the 30's here in MA but like you, i'll take it as it is sunny!

Am taking a break to read the posts and am sitting with the warm winter sun on my face. Happinesss! 

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2,

How rude not to notify his patients!

Free Word Art: Happy Holidays

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi.  Isn't it wonderful?

@Kachina624      I    L O V E    it  !!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

My little cat, who is ALWAYS cold (!) is following a sun spot across my bed!!!!

She's very small,  short haired, was feral and I rescued her, and now she sops up ALL the heat she can possible take, while dimly remembering living under a bush in the freezing rain, about to have more kittens ( She had about 700 of them before I could tame her and move her indoors....!!!).

She has a heating pad with a pressure switch that turns it on when she lays on it....you have to use a crowbar to get her off it on cold days!!!!

I like to snuggle up w/ the heating pad at night while reading. The cat and dog have figured out that if I get up, they both jump into my spot. Upon my return, I have to beg the Almighty Cat and Empress Dog for my spot back.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 , I was wondering if you were enjoying the sun. I'm probably not too far from you and it was nice here. We, though, didn't get the snow that you got yesterday or whenever it was, just rain with a bit of snow mix.