Esteemed Contributor

Re: Asking once again for prayer for my sister

I'm adding my prayers for her quick and complete recovery. 

Respected Contributor

My prayers are with you Deb. I lost my son a year ago. Nothing worse can happen to a Mother. I will carry your heart in mine every time I pray for you and your recovery.

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry. Will keep your sister and those that love her in my thoughts.

Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant  How terrible for your sister to have such a bad fall! I'm sorry and will add Deb to my prayers.

Several years ago my dog pulled me down on my wrist. Two bones were broken and twisted and it required surgery and plates.
  There was a lot of therapy, but I did as was told and I can't tell any difference in it and the other one. 
  When it comes time for her therapy cheer her on because it's important. Bless your family!

Honored Contributor

You got it @jubilant   Deb is most definitely in my prayers.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

I prayed for Deb as soon as I read your post, @jubilant .  

Regular Contributor

I am praying for your sister Deb for a complete recovery.  I also pray for God to send her patience as she heals and regains her strength.

Trusted Contributor

Oh no, I'm so sorry to read this.  I am sending prayers to Deb, that there will be no permanent damage to her leg.

I will pray for you, Jubilant, also as I'm sure you will be helping her out as much as possible.

Heart

Honored Contributor

Heartwarming to know that your family literally felt the love from those who prayed and were pulling for you when your nephew died. Yes, I will definitely say a prayer for your sister. I hope she makes a full recovery.

Honored Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

Many of you know that my sister's son died on Christmas Day by his own hand.  Many of you prayed and my mom even said she felt such strength to get through this...."like arms were wrapped around her".  We are a family who believes in prayer. We all held up extremely well at my nephews celebration of life.  It was an open house and the church served cookies, coffee,  and assorted drinks. We just know it is prayers that are getting us through.

A couple of days ago my sister took a really bad fall.  She is in the hospital.  Her leg is so messed up.  One of the main bones is broken and  splintered most of the way down her leg and her knee cap is a mess.  They operated. All sort of pins and plates. She is in a lot of pain.  The doctor says she is in for a long recovery.   She has been through so much with the death of her son and now this.  She could sure use some more prayers and good thoughts. Her name is Deb. 

@jubilant, your poor sister. I will of course keep her in my thoughts. Heart

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland