Esteemed Contributor

Re: Asking for prayers for my husband

prayers for you both

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Valued Contributor

Are you asking us to pray for healing? What scripture are you believing for the healing?

My husband has COPD. I can't count the number of times he has had pneumonia. It is a terrible disease with many side effects from the meds. He developed diabetes from the steroids. He developed Glaucoma. He has blood pressure issues. Low and high. But, every hospital stay for the last 10 years he bounces back. Thanks to the Lord even though I don't believe my husband believes the Lord will heal him.

Respected Contributor

Praying for your husband's wellness and your strength and comfort, (((maureen))).

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers for you Maureen5. Hoping for a good outcome. LM

Trusted Contributor

My prayers are surely with you both, maureen5.

Respected Contributor

Prayers here; some of us really know what you are going through, dear. But one thing I would advise, please be good to yourself; take care and be sure to take supplements and get some really good exercise. Exercise will help a little bit with that stress I know you are experiencing. Let us hear from you again.

Valued Contributor

My prayers are with you both. Try to stay strong!
Super Contributor

Just said a prayer for you both. Sending comfort. Demitra
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/6/2015 keeper of the koi said: Maureen,pneumonia is very tuff. I have copd ,lupus and Hodgkin's, had it 2 x last year. Last time week in hospital with high 100 + doses of predisone and intervenus antibiotics. Please keep an eye on husband . do not hesitate to seek E.R. care. Pneumonia is very long recovery.The bible says a good wife is worth more than gold. You are your husbands treasure. You are very caring. That is what we should be. .... Take care of yourself as well. Maryanne

Sending prayers for Maureen and her DH, and so thankful that keeper of the koi is doing well too! What a precious reply!{#emotions_dlg.wub} Keep the faith Maureen! God is good! I know Joel Osteens mother read healing scriptures daily during her fight with cancer. You can google Bible healing scriptures, copy and say them over your DH!

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/bible-verses-about-healing/

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

God be with you and your husband, maureen and his medical team, too. Lifting you both up in prayer.