Frequent Contributor

Asking for prayers for my husband

My DH has COPD and is now fighting pneumonia.He was always so active . He is 69 and hasn't smoked for 20 years, but was diagnosed with COPD last year. He follows doctor's orders, but seems to be fading in front of my eyes, and I am so scared. I ask for your prayers please.. thank you so much..
Honored Contributor

Re: Asking for prayers for my husband

My thoughts are with your husband, and also with you. My best to both of you.
hckynut(john)
Frequent Contributor

Saying prayers on your behalf... Please ask God to intervene in this situation , turn it over completely to hear him..... I pray this time next year this is only a past issue. Please come back and talk . Give up your fears and fill your life with good thoughts... Let us know how you are doing .. Peace in your life prayers for your family, Maryanne
Frequent Contributor

God bless you.
Frequent Contributor

Maureen,pneumonia is very tuff. I have copd ,lupus and Hodgkin's, had it 2 x last year. Last time week in hospital with high 100 + doses of predisone and intervenus antibiotics. Please keep an eye on husband . do not hesitate to seek E.R. care. Pneumonia is very long recovery.The bible says a good wife is worth more than gold. You are your husbands treasure. You are very caring. That is what we should be. .... Take care of yourself as well. Maryanne
Frequent Contributor

Maureen,pneumonia is very tuff. I have copd ,lupus and Hodgkin's, had it 2 x last year. Last time week in hospital with high 100 + doses of predisone and intervenus antibiotics. Please keep an eye on husband . do not hesitate to seek E.R. care. Pneumonia is very long recovery.The bible says a good wife is worth more than gold. You are your husbands treasure. You are very caring. That is what we should be. .... Take care of yourself as well. Maryanne Sorry for duplicate post.posting from sensitive. IPad!
Respected Contributor

I am so sorry that you are so afraid over your DH's condition. ""God hasn't given us a spirit of fear but of love and a sound mind."" Try to think on good things each hour/day. Call your doctor and express your concerns and ask for his feedback. ((((Maureen5)))

Frequent Contributor

Hoover,what a lovely way to speak these words. Maryanne
Trusted Contributor

MAUREEN5, I'm so sorry your husband has pneumonia with COPD. Sorry, too for your understandable fears and distress. Want you to know I am holding you both closely in prayers. Please keep us posted.

Super Contributor

Sending you positive thoughts and prayers. (((((((((Maureen5 and husband)))))))

Please make sure you are seeing a top pulmonary doctor in his/her field. I have found through trial and error not all doctors and hospitals are created equal. That was the best advice given to me from our primary doctor. Had it not been for her advice and us following it...A family member might not be here today.

Medicine has advanced and there are now medical miracles. I know it's hard to see a loved one sick. Do not lose hope. Medical miracles happen everyday.