Honored Contributor

Took my wife to the ER today because she had a stroke. Been with her all day and they have run several tests to see the severity of it and also to look for the probable cause(s). Won't go into the tests they have run and will update this when I have more information about her condition.

Right now she is resting comfortably and not in any pain. Please keep her in your thoughts.

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

Wow, John, I'm sorry to hear this. I hope your DW will have a full recovery. God bless you.

Respected Contributor
Just saw this thread..........sure will add my prayers also.
Honored Contributor

More prayers and (((hugs))) going up for Cindy and John. I hope we hear from him soon. In the meantime remember he said Cindy was ""resting comfortably and not in any pain.""

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Still thinking of you and Cindy. I hope you aren't stressing yourself. Hope you check in soon. Give Cindy extra hugs.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I hope Mrs. hckynut is recovering from her medical difficulties.

Respected Contributor

John, I have been thinking of you and was just checking back to see if you had had time to post.

Super Contributor

Oh no. Will be happy to send positive vibes as well as prayers for ypur wife and no less, to yourself and the family.

Wishing you all the best, and thank God that you have medical people in your environment, and family, but still. I also believe that she is in one of the best hospitals she can be in your area.

Wishing her and ypu the very very best and God Bless.

magenta/liesbeth

P.S. and please whenever possible, send us an update. thank you.

Valued Contributor

Thoughts and prayers sent your way. So sorry.

New Contributor

Hi John , I have never had the pleasure to chat with you or your wife....but almost always do read all you posts and usually agree with your commonsense values. I am so sorry Cindy has had this happen to her. I will keep you both in my prayers and conversations with the higher power.

respectfully and with love for you both kathy