Super Contributor

Re: Asking People to Self-quarantine?

@blackhole99 wrote:

Selfishness and greed is the human condition these days in the US. Those that have really could care less if the poor has access to health care or a living wage, they don't want their lives to jeopardize their way of life. Why would they care if they infected others, they won't be inconvenienced. I don't know, maybe people or those that have so much were always like this, it just wasn't so in your face.

over-generalizations...smh.

Valued Contributor

Dream on.  People with colds, flu, who knows what else, return to work prematurely, when they're still contagious.  Doubt that virus will cause them to do anything any different.

Trusted Contributor

I can not be the only person who read this story and wasn't surprised in any way. 

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The corona virus is said to be 40x more contagious than the flu. I am thoroughly disgusted with people...had to go to pharmacy today and picked up some groceries while there....saw three different people coughing...one sounded really sick...and not one of them made any attempt at all to cover their mouths....not even a tissue. Fortunately I was not close to them, but disgusting anyway. The store usually has Purell wipes to clean off the cart handles...but they were out of them. Could not wait to get out of that place. What is wrong with people. Cover up your ###n mouth and stay home if you are sick!!!

Respected Contributor

Yes more &more but do we panic have no idea I got enough for a month. I wait til they figure it out. Asia need to have some control of meat not cooking it outside without any control. All this comes from Asia, no control they cook kill eat. We have gov. that controls & sometimes even that is a recall. I say thank to being aware of  cleaning hands, hope we all continue to do it. Saw bird flu & swine flu now this will make it threw takes time. All stems from countries that have no control of their foods or control of sanitizetion. We all suffer time to stop

Valued Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Yes more &more but do we panic have no idea I got enough for a month. I wait til they figure it out. Asia need to have some control of meat not cooking it outside without any control. All this comes from Asia, no control they cook kill eat. We have gov. that controls & sometimes even that is a recall. I say thank to being aware of  cleaning hands, hope we all continue to do it. Saw bird flu & swine flu now this will make it threw takes time. All stems from countries that have no control of their foods or control of sanitizetion. We all suffer time to stop

??????

~ Hope in TN ~