Honored Contributor

Re: Ask, and you shall receive......from Amazon

@songbird That's strange, did they give a reason? I live about 30 miles from my nearest Target and they deliver to me. Maybe you could email or call them for an explanation. 

Honored Contributor

@ilovefall wrote:

I came across the Diet Snapple 'Takes 2 to Mango' at a Big Y grocery store in my town.  At the time, they were sold in individual plastic bottles so I bought two.  I am now obsessed with this flavor.  I love it!  I actually prefer it over the Diet Peach Snapple.  Went shopping at Big Y two weeks ago and to my surprise they now sell 'Takes 2 to Mango' in the 12 pack glass bottles.  Of course I bought one.  Our youngest likes it too.  I'm very happy Smiley Happy

I'm hard core Snapple fan!  I love the stuff.  My favorite (beside the Mango) is Diet lemon tea. Love diet peach too, Trop aRocka, diet you name it.  I buy it all the time from Amazon.  The seller is actually Snapple.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I loved the Diet Kiwi Strawberry but it's nowhere to be found. I guess I should ask Amazon. Hopefully they haven't permanently discontinued it. 

Target doesn't deliver to me either. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GenXmuse   Snapple Diet Kiwi  Yep.  Not even Amazon has this in Diet.  The regular flavor for it is out of the world.  But it has a lot of sugar.  I sometimes drink the regular version.  I love it so much!   I checked on the Snapple site, and I no longer see it.  I think it was discontinued....

Valued Contributor

if you have kroger snapple is on sale for $1.  you could ask them to order that flavor.