Honored Contributor

Ask, and you shall receive......from Amazon

A couple of months ago, I wrote to Amazon.  The reason I did was about a product that they didn't carry.  Several months ago, Snapple came out with a new diet drink called 2 To Mango.  The market was flooded with the regular drink.  They were everywhere, but not the diet version.  Only a few stores had them, specifically Target.  Now there isn't aTarget within 20 miles of me.  Anyway I asked Amazon to carry the product.  Didn't hear anything from them for months.  Then yesterday I happen to go through things I wanted from Amazon......And there is was.  From Snapple. Only 8 in 16 ounce bottles.  But it was the diet version.  I ordered only the 8.....haven't tried the drink after all.  Today it arrived.  I'm drinking it.  It's DELICIOUS!  I don't really think they got it because of me.  Even if I like to think so.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Ask, and you shall receive......from Amazon

[ Edited ]

If you don't speak up, no one else can hear your mind.  I tell people all the time, I can't fix what I don't know about.  

Good for you!  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

If you don't speak up, no one else can hear your mind.  I tell people all the time, I can't fix what I don't know about.  

Good for you!  Enjoy!

Amazon promptly answered my email.  They said they would look in my suggestion.  I still can't believe it arrived.  I'm jealously guarding it.  I gave one to my husband and two to my son.  They both love it.  Only 5 left.  I promised myself only 1 per day.....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@songbird   I had an issue with a third party vendor over a cell phone once when the warranty wasn't honored by the manufacturer.  I didn't even ask, only sent them an FYI, that this third party was misrepresenting the warranty information on their site and they refunded the entire purchase price with an apology.  And I am NOT a prime member! 

Honored Contributor

Target delivers with 5% discount if you use their Red Card, free shipping too. May be a minimum $ amount. I have my cat litter delivered and never had to pay shipping.

Honored Contributor

the only choice is see right now is a 12 pack of the diet for $26.99, $16.99 for a pack of six! that is pretty high.....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

It was nice of Amazon to accomodate your request.  Bricks-and-mortar grocery stores are less so.  I usually get a form response saying "we get such requests all the time" but "aren't able to accomodate them," "shelf space is limited," and blah blah.  Understandable, but impersonal.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Target delivers with 5% discount if you use their Red Card, free shipping too. May be a minimum $ amount. I have my cat litter delivered and never had to pay shipping.

I googled if they would deliver in my neighborhood, but they won't.  Walmart has them, but won't deliver.  I wish Target wasn't so far from me!  I thought insta Cart would, but they direct you to your nearest store, which doesn't carry them.  One reason I really dislike Instacart.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

It was nice of Amazon to accomodate your request.  Bricks-and-mortar grocery stores are less so.  I usually get a form response saying "we get such requests all the time" but "aren't able to accomodate them," "shelf space is limited," and blah blah.  Understandable, but impersonal.

I requested them at our local 7/11 but was told by the counter guy, they don't have enough shelf space (they'd have to pay for an extra shelf)  they carry the regular Snapple Mango.

Frequent Contributor

I came across the Diet Snapple 'Takes 2 to Mango' at a Big Y grocery store in my town.  At the time, they were sold in individual plastic bottles so I bought two.  I am now obsessed with this flavor.  I love it!  I actually prefer it over the Diet Peach Snapple.  Went shopping at Big Y two weeks ago and to my surprise they now sell 'Takes 2 to Mango' in the 12 pack glass bottles.  Of course I bought one.  Our youngest likes it too.  I'm very happy Smiley Happy