Respected Contributor

Re: Ashley Madison: Putting a New Face on the 7th Commandment

it is friday night.  my brain cant possibly focus on any of OPs lengthy and seemingly fractured posts.  but i can confirm that it has been reported that Josh D in fact hooked up with someone via AM at least twice and it wasnt with your lonely next door neighbor looking for anonymous love.  lol.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shawnie wrote:

it is friday night.  my brain cant possibly focus on any of OPs lengthy and seemingly fractured posts.  but i can confirm that it has been reported that Josh D in fact hooked up with someone via AM at least twice and it wasnt with your lonely next door neighbor looking for anonymous love.  lol.

My posts aren't "fractured". But by your own admission claiming that you have no ability to focus as its a Friday night, perhaps, instead, its your concentration that is "fractured". (And I can also see that its already difficult for you to use your shift key in order to create capital letters). Smiley LOL

The point about Josh Duggar would be that we're to think people are paying a monthly fee...just to hook up with that? Far cry from A.M. ads (or its upcoming new television show).

And since most of the female profiles on A.M. have been proven to be shills or fraudulent, how do we even know it was in fact women Josh Duggar had hooked up? Is there proof of any of his actual hook ups (and with whom).

Someone replying to his ads on A.M. (or he, theirs) does NOT make for a completed, er, transaction, if you will.

Respected Contributor

the shift key in this space or when texting is a waste of time it seems to me.   btw JD used a fake name on AM and on FB and did not use his own photo.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Businesses like AM do not bother me if they exist.  They serve a purpose for many people.  If you are not looking for a partner there is no need to sign up.

There are many, many people who practice intimate relations differently than what we are led to be is the norm.  What they want and what they are looking for is very personal.  They are looking for like-minded people.  It probably easier to find such willing partners on line than in a bar or another venue.

I read that most of their clients are male.  Only 14% are woman.  Since this fact has been exposed, men realize that most of them wasted their money because there wasn't a big chance of  them hooking up with anyone.

In order to stay in business, they need more females to sign up.  I don't think they will ever get a large number of women to sign with them.  There are many other ways for females to find a willing partner and they don't have to pay a fee to do so.  I think AM is in big financial trouble and can't be saved.  They have lost the trust of their clinetele.  A woman at the helm won't help them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alley Catvocate wrote:

The hack actually exposed MILLIONS of names..

Truly, you and all of us don't know if the 'cheating' was something that is condoned in a relationship.  It is up to the individuals. 

I think it also lets females know that the whole fairy tale of taking vows is just that.  If you do encounter or have a husband/mate that is loyal and faithful, you are very fortunate.  I happen to have one and I cherish that person.  Marriage is not for everyone. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

It's a sad commentary on society when a greedy entrepreneur can become rich by running a business that breaks up marriages and families. How this is even legal is beyond me. G*d bless America!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

What bothers me most is the hypocrisy. Duggar is only one of the many holier-than-thou types who never practice what they preach. Apparently, there are many politicians, both in the U.S. and Canada, whose family values pronouncements are now ringing hollow. I wish these jerks would stop telling the rest of us how to live our lives. I have no sympathy for what is happening to them.

Respected Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

It's a sad commentary on society when a greedy entrepreneur can become rich by running a business that breaks up marriages and families. How this is even legal is beyond me. G*d bless America!

Really ? Greedy businessmen break up marriages and families ?

The two people in the marriage are 100% responsible for the state of the marriage.

It is called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for your voluntary actions. It's like being angry at the "other woman"----she's not married to you....he is !

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

Really ? Greedy businessmen break up marriages and families ?

The two people in the marriage are 100% responsible for the state of the marriage.

It is called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for your voluntary actions. It's like being angry at the "other woman"----she's not married to you....he is !

These greedy businessmen are ENABLERS. There are enough ways for spouses to cheat on each other as it is, without these people trying to legitimize it, and make a buck off of them.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor