Honored Contributor

Start a "pilot hole" where you want the knobs.  You may need a drill to get thru or a lot of patience with a srewdriver.  DH has an elcetric srewdriver ... I do it with the hard way. LOL  

Place them first and mark your holes.  You'll figure it out when you set back and think for a minute.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@hoosieroriginal

A great idea, hoosier!  How is it going?  Can't wait to see the finished creation...I might just copy it using a small door from an old hutch, but I'll give you the credit!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

DH and I LOVE to shop at the Restore Habitat for Humanity store. Lots of goodies for art projects and home improvement and a great place to support. If you have one of their stores close check it out. You will have fun!

Contributor

Great ideas on this thread! Thanks for starting it @hoosieroriginal. Smiley Happy  Time to get the creative juices going! Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@hoosieroriginal

Please post pics as you make this.....can't wait to see!

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@hoosieroriginal

Please post pics as you make this.....can't wait to see!

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC - I will - it may be a couple of weeks, but I definitely will - I'll post it under "Art Project Part II". 

QVC Customer Care

@hoosieroriginal

looking forward to it!

Beth QVC