Honored Contributor
I saw that on tv last night and it took my breath away. That guy could have broken his neck ! Don’t understand why Arnold isn’t pressing charges.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I wish he would press charges. That area would be a lot safer, with one less person like him, preying on innocent victims

I agree......he should have pressed charges not only for himself but for the safety of others....i guess he was trying to be kind...but with nuts like that....you just CAN'T be gracious

Honored Contributor

I just read this guy has a history of doing this kind of stuff. His next victim might not be so lucky

Honored Contributor

snip

Wayne Price, organizer of the Arnold Classic Africa, believes this incident was carefully planned by the offender, as he is known to the police for orchestrating similar incidents in the past,' it added.

Honored Contributor

why they have to have bodyguards all the time.

That one idiot used to go around kissing men on the lips. He tried that

c*ap with Will Smith and Will slugged him one. LOL

Way to go !

Long time ago Paul Newman said he quit signing autographs when he was in the mens bathroom and somebody put paper for him to sign under the stall while he was on the throne.

LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger

[ Edited ]

That kid who kicked him bounced off of Arnold like he had hit a brick wall. Arnold didn’t even hit the ground but the kid went down!  Amazing. He is quite something even as he gets older!

Honored Contributor

I never thought much of AS until I saw him interviewed and was surprised how intelligent and fair minded he is. I agree he should press charges, I have an idea he doesn't want the hassle of it.

Honored Contributor

poor man doesn't want to hurt his image if the guy turns out to be 

mentally challenged, then, that would hurt Arnold's celebrity.

When Liam Neeson opened his mouth about an incident it tanked his

'Cold Pursuit' movie it went straight to DVD.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

poor man doesn't want to hurt his image if the guy turns out to be 

mentally challenged, then, that would hurt Arnold's celebrity.

When Liam Neeson opened his mouth about an incident it tanked his

'Cold Pursuit' movie it went straight to DVD.

@SharkE Just another example of a mentality held by many in this country that puts criminals rights and feelings ahead of victims. When a celebrity is attacked and feels they can’t press charges because it may affect tickets sales for their movie, our country is in a sad state. If the perpetrator was indeed mentally challenged they would be referred for the help they obviously need. Now, the guy goes free and may kill someone. I see no common sense or logic in decisions like this. I hope our judicial system start enforcing the rule of law once again and victims rights become the priority. MAKE AMERICA SANE AGAIN!

Honored Contributor

It is dangerous to be THE TERMINATOR 😱