Honored Contributor

Anybody see where , while in South Africa AS got drop kicked in the back

by a kid hollering he needed a lamborghani car ?

Unbelievable, don't know why his bodyguard didn't see the idiot come flying thru the air before he drop kicked arnold, age 71, in the back.

Honored Contributor

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger

[ Edited ]

I can't believe how nasty some people are. Why on earth would you do this to a total stranger?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It was crazy to watch. JJ Watt said the guy just bounced off of him like a ping pong ball hitting a gorilla. 

ETA - and Arnold said, “I’m just glad the idiot didn’t interrupt my Snapchat.” Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The scary part was, his body barely moved.  Can you imagine how strong his legs and core are that he could be hit like that with no warning  and not get knocked over (unlike a movie stunt where he knows it's coming)?

It must have been like hitting a brick wall.

I loved Arnold's twitter response.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Some stupid kid hollering he wanted a sports car and thought by kicking a man in the back would compel him to go out and buy him one !

Honored Contributor

If you watch the video and read the articles, this was not a "kid", he was a grown man.

He had tried to approach Arnold before the kick, but was rebuffed by Arnold's security.

From TMZ (Video in below link):

"As of now, Schwarzenegger has no plans of pressing charges and the organizers say that he views this as an unfortunate incident by a mischievous fan.  

Arnold Schwarzenegger got roped into a real-life action scene down in South Africa, where he was drop-kicked from behind in a truly bizarre attack.

The Hollywood icon was in Sandton Saturday for a sporting event that bares his name -- the Arnold Classic Africa, which hosts kids in a ton of judged sporting events. Arnold himself was minding his business, taking photos and chatting with fans ... when he got blindsided.

An unidentified man ran up to Arnold's back and leaped into a drop-kick maneuver, making contact with the actor and propelling him forward. The dude was immediately swarmed by security and detained. Reports say he was removed from the facility." 

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/18/arnold-schwarzenegger-attacked-south-africa-drop-kick-behind/

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Stupid grown man, then. LOL 

Looks like the body guard could had seen him come flying thru the air what if

it had been a woman or a smaller person.

Grown man must be loony

Honored Contributor

I wish he would press charges. That area would be a lot safer, with one less person like him, preying on innocent victims

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

Stupid grown man, then. LOL 

Looks like the body guard could had seen him come flying thru the air what if

it had been a woman or a smaller person.

Grown man must be loony

@SharkE: I think everyone including the bodyguard was caught off guard. The guy came running up so fast. I don't think anyone saw that one comingSmiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

I just saw a small snippet of that. I hope he is ok. Thank God the kid didn't have a gun or a knife.

Just goes to show anything can happen to anyone, even with a bodygaurd, I guess.