Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

That is sad.  He seemed to really love life. He made his 400 million or so fortune  interestingly enough  NOT  from golf, but, from making comercials and putting his name on things.  I remember him most from his latest pharmacutical add for the blood thinner... I bet he made a ton of money being in those commercials. 

@SeaMaiden

The minute I heard the news, my first thought was it was that blood thinner med that killed him.  There is a different commercial from attorneys on that med and you know what that says.

I hate all pharmaceutical commercials and all the ambulance chaser attorney commercials also.  I wish there was some way to keep all of those horrifying, scary commercials off the air completely.  We don't have to be reminded 100 times a day that we may be sick and that some heavily advertised med could also kill us.

RIP Arnie . . . your "army" will always remember you.

I though the same thing, could his use of Xerelto be at fault, there are so many ads for class action lawsuits on this blood thinner.

Respected Contributor

i forgot to mention in my original post that my husband met Arnie several years ago and got an autographed picture of him.  he was thrilled.