Honored Contributor

Army Wives fans - MAJOR spoilers here - Don't read if you don't want to know

I just found out what's going to happen on my favorite show, and I'm not thrilled with it. Kim Delaney is not returning, and the character of Claudia Joy will die. Apparently Kim was unreliable - showing up for filming late or not at all. The character of Michael will stay on the show full time. Denise and Frank are back. Roxy will be a recurring character (Sally Pressman is pregnant IRL, so she won't be on at all at first.). Joan is back, but I didn't read anything about Roland. They can't lose ALL of their strong characters, so I imagine he'll be back! Gloria is back, and so are Jackie, and Charlie and Nicole. They are bringing in 3 new female characters. Two of them are a "fresh from the farm" 18-yr. old, and a "gorgeous" bad girl named Maggie, who is married to her second husband and has a 14-yr. old stepdaughter who doesn't like her, and an 11-yr. old son.

We will know who survived the plane crash in the first two hours.

I'm guessing Hector doesn't. His character doesn't really fit in the show any longer.

What do you think? Can this show get the ratings without Claudia Joy and Roxy?

I really wish they hadn't let Claudia Joy die. Michael has now lost a wife AND a child?? I think they could have just let her stay in New England and decide she didn't want to live the AW life any longer. It seems to me it's a little much for the character of Michael!

The core group of "wives" were my favorites. I like the character of Gloria though. I was sad when Brigid Brannaugh (Pamela) left. Now I'm really going to miss Claudia Joy and Roxy. I'll try to enjoy the show though - it's my favorite. I have hope! Smile

I just saw "Gloria" play a bad girl on Revolution. My DS and I watch that together (on DVR since it's on a school night Wink). I knew the voice and kept trying to think of where I'd seen the actress before. But I had to look it up! Then the light bulb went on!