Respected Contributor

@Lion wrote:

Did the licked donuts get sold to other customers?

I read they were sold unknowingly to other customers. :/

Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. Political.

Honored Contributor

Re: Arianna grande

[ Edited ]

n/m

to message 90

Respected Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

I can't believe that people are actually all bent out of shape because of licking a darn doughnut! And so what if she doesn't like the US? It's her opinion! 

There's more disgusting things done and said everyday by ordinary people. I saw a man in a store recently pick up a back scratcher, scratch his back and then he put it back on the shelf. While disgusting, I didn't lose any sleep over it.

Glad you feel that way cuz we're making you eat the one she licked!!!!!  lol

Honored Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

I can't believe that people are actually all bent out of shape because of licking a darn doughnut! And so what if she doesn't like the US? It's her opinion! 

There's more disgusting things done and said everyday by ordinary people. I saw a man in a store recently pick up a back scratcher, scratch his back and then he put it back on the shelf. While disgusting, I didn't lose any sleep over it.

Glad you feel that way cuz we're making you eat the one she licked!!!!!  lol

Smiley LOL

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

I heard about her licking the donuts on the news this morning. I was completely grossed out.

Another spoiled celebrity. What a surprise?

Honored Contributor

Like I said in message 80 not only the disgusting tongue thing it's what she said about this country and with the 4th just being over. Makes me madder then a bull.

Respected Contributor

Re: Arianna grande

[ Edited ]

There are several videos out there and not all of them show everything but there was one where she sticks out her tongue to the donuts and then her boyfriend did it and she laughs hysterically kissing him on the mouth as if to congratulate him for his brilliant stunt.  Again, there are several videos and not all show that.  

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Like I said in message 80 not only the disgusting tongue thing it's what she said about this country and with the 4th just being over. Makes me madder then a bull.

She has the right to say anything she wants about her country, that's what makes us so wonderful. Freedom of Speech.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

I may not agree with what she said, but fortunately in this country, we have the freedom to say all sorts of things that many of us consider hateful. Of course, with that freedom does come consequences.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland