Respected Contributor

Re: 💛Ariana Grande: Benefit Concert 💛

@sidsmom wrote:

@Singer @ArianaGrande announced this afternoon that she will return to Manchester to host a benefit concert for victims of the bombing.

________

Love, Love, LOVE seeing this response from Ariana & her management team. Beautiful & touching. 

IMG_1649.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

That's very kind of her, however I think she would have been better off visiting the vicitims at her concert. The Queen showed up.  

Esteemed Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@Singer @ArianaGrande announced this afternoon that she will return to Manchester to host a benefit concert for victims of the bombing.

________

Love, Love, LOVE seeing this response from Ariana & her management team. Beautiful & touching. 

IMG_1649.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

That's very kind of her, however I think she would have been better off visiting the vicitims at her concert. The Queen showed up.  

Since she will be doing a memoriam, I have no doubt the victims who survived will get the first dibs and be well placed among other benefit goers.

*Call Tyrone*
Valued Contributor

@GSPgirl She was a victim herself, probably in no shape to console others. I have a feeling that she could have tackled the terrorist and that still wouldn't be good enough for some.

Honored Contributor

IMG_1652.jpg

Valued Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

________

IMG_1649.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

How lovely!! Thank you for posting.

Good for her HeartHeartHeart

Esteemed Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

LA radio station, KFI, reported that Ariana has offered to pay funeral expenses for those that lost their lives.

I heard about that a couple days ago, but 

Snopes is saying...'Unproven':

Although it’s not implausible that a celebrity would do such a thing, the claim that Ariana Grande offered to pay for the bombing victims’ funerals is based on a tweet that did not cite any sources and was posted from an unofficial Twitter fan account with a record of posting unconfirmed and false rumors surrounding the Manchester Arena attack. We could not find any news reports that cited a second source for the claim. It should therefore be viewed with extreme skepticism.

@sidsmom, thanks for posting that, I didn't know. Either way, it's nice to see her respond to the tragedy with the benefit concert.

Honored Contributor

@GSPgirl

She is young and she is also traumatized.  For some people, she could never do enough.

Respected Contributor

Will the Manchester local govt approve of another Ariana Grande concert so soon and do you think parents will allow their kids to go? I think a benefits concert is good but with many headliners and with more security.  

For the person who suggested Ari visit the victims in the hospital I bet she would be great at that unlike the Queen who coudn't bring herself to offer a hug or hold their hand. Disgraceful! Princess Diana, had she been alive, would have been hugging and sitting with each victim.  Don't know what there is about the Queen, who is nothing but a cold fish, that locals seem to love.  

Honored Contributor

@Maudelyn wrote:

@GSPgirl She was a victim herself, probably in no shape to console others. I have a feeling that she could have tackled the terrorist and that still wouldn't be good enough for some.

ITA

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would not want a kid of mine ,going to any concerts by anyone, i

think this is just too early.

And here we go again ,blaming ,defending , the singer, this is just crazy.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.