Esteemed Contributor

Re: Aretha Franklin,,,wow what a send off

I have lived and traveled the world. Whitney Houston’s was more my taste. Opinions are like belly buttons, everyone has on. I am shocked at the intolerance of fellow poster’s opinions.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

I have lived and traveled the world. Whitney Houston’s was more my taste. Opinions are like belly buttons, everyone has on. I am shocked at the intolerance of fellow poster’s opinions.

Thank you, I've lived overseas for 15 years and travelled extensively, therefore those passive aggresive digs ring hollow imo.   We still get to weigh in and don't require approval to do so.

Respected Contributor

I wasn't aware someone's funeral had to be according to someone's taste.  Strange.

Put me on an ice floe and set it on fire.  It's still MY choice.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

I wasn't aware someone's funeral had to be according to someone's taste.  Strange.

Put me on an ice floe and set it on fire.  It's still MY choice.

It's everyone's 'choice' to comment, that's the point I think, unless I'm missing some sinister motive.

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t think anyone was trying to regulate anyone’s funeral. They were giving an opinion on the funeral. I personally don’t care what people do. I do care about bullying someone’s opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes intolerance on other people’s opinions are going on. We see it.

Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Yes intolerance on other people’s opinions are going on. We see it.

We're supposed to pretend otherwise, whateves.  I don't find sharing perceptions about the funeral that you don't agree with intolerance.

Valued Contributor

It was over the top for sure.
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

I thank God each and every day that I keep an open mind concerning other cultures and ethnic groups. what may appear odd or different to me is the norm for others. so I respect them as I would wish the same for myself.and withhold harsh criticism of calling a funeral a circus or over the top. 

For you people who have never seen a change of outfits then may I suggest picking up a book or even try google which may open up a vast world of knowledge for you to learn! BTW, the late great Cuban singer Celia Cruz had several different outfits before her burial.

Um, where is that happening in this thread? Wow.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative