Esteemed Contributor

No.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

No. But Daddy was. I know so many havibg learned them from him.

Respected Contributor

Not particularly, but I have a family member who is. His hockey gear has to be put on in exactly the same order, every time. When he was playing competitve hockey, his gear couldn't be washed if they were winning. He just bought a house and the closing date was set for today. He said "absolutely not on Friday the 13th!". They closed yesterday. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

Superstition: a widely held but unjustified belief in supernatural causation leading to certain consequences of an action or event, or a practice based on such a belief.

Superstition is about more than believing in Friday the 13th or a full moon. I'm surprised by the number of people who don't recognize their superstitions.

I can be superstitious about silly stuff, but I realize it's totally irrational.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

Some supstitions are just fun. Like bubbles in your tea means money is coming , so you had better grab it with your spoon. It is just a bit of  froth

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Respected Contributor

Friday 13th doesn't bother me at all.

Respected Contributor

I’m just a little stitious 

Honored Contributor

Not I said the Little Red Hen.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Today would have been my Dad's 91st birthday.  He never had a fear of the 13th or Friday, so I learned not to at a very young age.  Ironically, my DH is also born on the 13th (Jan) !!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it