Honored Contributor

Re: Are you now NOT eating out?

[ Edited ]

OMG. It just hurts that people can be so callous as to  not  mind infecting  other people through dangerous behavior during an epidemic. Just because you do not want your life disrupted.

how do you think it got started?.  People going around unbeknownst to themselves they were carriors.  To take just pride in ones lifestyle so much that infecting others is of no consequence to them.  Thank God more people are mindful of our fellow man as to stay home if ordered , and do the best they can.  I have had to cancel a much needed vacation wit BFF, I was looking forward to everyday., I had to cancel plane reservations, hotels, being with my friend of 60 years who is poor health.  4 of our grandkids have lost their jobs for 2 months, with no money to live on, wedding vendors have cancelled, surgery's have been postponed in my family, and someone goes around like they are the only one on this planet. Geesh 

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

OMG. It just hurts that people can be so callous as to into mind infecting  other people through dangerous behavior during an epidemic. Just because you do not want your life disrupted.

how do you think it got started.  People going around unbeknownst to themselves they were carriors.  To take just pride in ones lifestyle so much that infecting others is of no consequence to them.  Thank God more people are mindful of our fellow man as to stay home if ordered , and do the best they can.  I have had to cancel a much needed vacation wit BFF, I was looking forward to everyday., I had to cancel plane reservations, hotels, being with my friend of 60 years who is poor health.  4 of our grandkids have lost their jobs for 2 months, with no money to live on, wedding vendors have cancelled, surgery's have been postponed in my family, and someone goes around like they are the only one on this planet. Geesh

{{{{{Hugs}}}}} @shoekitty 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

We went to a small local sushi place last night and it was empty, I think we might order in for the next few weeks

Shoekitty said:  me too,  we have a local japanese place. Bestsashimi ever.  We call in. Not as pretty,  it nice. The hosts wear gloves. But I don't know if they are still open after the stay in place order midnight last night!