Respected Contributor

I hope I am.  It would be nice to be kindly remembered or thought about.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not sure that's up to me to answer! I'd like to think I'm memorable to a few people that I've helped over the years, or have had a great friendship with but have since lost touch.

Frequent Contributor

who me? 

Honored Contributor

@tototwo 

Yup --- that's it!!!  In fact, I had forgotten about this -- a couple weeks ago I was walking and I heard this loud, very loud female voice, yelling from behind and I did not turn around because I'm thinking --- she's not yelling at me or to me --- and also you never know who you might come across!  Any how, she keeps yelling and catches up with me and says -- I knew that was you!  I missed seeing you walking and riding your bike around my plan!  I said -- sorry, you're mistaken, I don't go around your plan.  She kept on and on and finally I said --- listen, I'm not so and so, I don't know you and bye-bye!  Sheesh!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Memorable ...

Parents and some relatives

Political people of the past

Mickey Rooney, Shirley Temple

Music

Beautiful places (nature) we've seen

Pets

That's it. Nope, I'm not in there.

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I told my son recently I just hope that my two grandchildren will tell lovely and funny memories of me to their own children and grandchild.  The same way I tell them my memories of my grandmother.  That to me is a life well lived and memorable.

That was lovely and well-said.

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@tototwo 

Yup --- that's it!!!  In fact, I had forgotten about this -- a couple weeks ago I was walking and I heard this loud, very loud female voice, yelling from behind and I did not turn around because I'm thinking --- she's not yelling at me or to me --- and also you never know who you might come across!  Any how, she keeps yelling and catches up with me and says -- I knew that was you!  I missed seeing you walking and riding your bike around my plan!  I said -- sorry, you're mistaken, I don't go around your plan.  She kept on and on and finally I said --- listen, I'm not so and so, I don't know you and bye-bye!  Sheesh!!!  

Love that!  Laughed right out loud on that.  You should ask for the $25 she owes you.Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Nope!

Esteemed Contributor

I have enjoyed reading the comments on this thread, and humbly pondered this for a moment, but decided to defer the question to those who might think so.🤪 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Those are two very different things.  It's a joke with my friends and family that either people come up to me and think they know me (when they don't) and/or strangers come up and just start talking to me.

It drives me crazy.  I think it's because I look people in the eye.  My friend says, "I'm going to the bathroom.  When I come back I don't want to find someone at the table (eating lunch) talking to you."

It's because I look at someone in the eye at another table and they walk over and start talking to me.  Total strangers.

I don't think it's a way I look (just ordinary) or my personality (because they don't know me).  I think it's because I look people in the eye and I believe in reincarnation. 

I've been told by 2 people that I'm an old soul that has traveled back and forth quite a lot.  That's why these people think they know me.