Honored Contributor

No, not memorable at all.  When I was much younger, I was always getting mistaken for someone else.  So, I guess I have a face that's pretty generic.  Not very flattering to be sure.  People would come up to me and say --- Hi, so and so, how have you been -- thinkng I was someone else.  Or --- you look just like my friend so and so.  Or --- were you at such and such a place the other day, if not, you have a double ---- things like that.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

What @AngelPuppy1 said....  Since my teen years I'm always being mistaken for someone else.  Just last week some woman kept hollering "Hey, Diane!" over 2 cars in a parking lot and I finally realized she was trying to get my attention.  I am not Diane - even when I told her so, she didn't believe me. 

So, no, I'm not memorable except maybe as other people.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Not especially.  

Although there is a quirky factor that gets mentioned occasionally.

(Shocker, I know.)

Respected Contributor

No I don'tthink I'm memorable except to my family and close friends. Unless one is a celebrity or well known for some reason very few people are memorable except to those in their close circle.  A lot of folks probably think they are memorable and they are most likely memorable in their own minds. 

Honored Contributor

I am not memorable, it is not a goal of mine.

Honored Contributor

I hope not!  I try to maintain a low profile.

Trusted Contributor

Not only am I not memorable, but I'm downright invisible most of the time.

Honored Contributor

I told my son recently I just hope that my two grandchildren will tell lovely and funny memories of me to their own children and grandchild.  The same way I tell them my memories of my grandmother.  That to me is a life well lived and memorable.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I told my son recently I just hope that my two grandchildren will tell lovely and funny memories of me to their own children and grandchild.  The same way I tell them my memories of my grandmother.  That to me is a life well lived and memorable.

@beckyb1012   I LOVE your response and feel the same way!

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@Abrowneyegirl 

Me, no. My race cars, yes. Some people remember the names on my 4 race cars, but mine, not so much.

hckynut 

@hckynut THAT takes the cake!!!!!  As my aunt would say, "that's a scream!"