Respected Contributor

Re: Are you interested or care about the Royals and the wedding etc....

I'm not obsessive about Harry and Meghan, but I do plan to watch the wedding. I just heard today, it will air on the BBC.

Respected Contributor

No & I have a friend over there & they are not interested either. They also do not like Meghan & say the marriage will not last.

Esteemed Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

I'd much rather hear about happy events like the birth of a new prince ore a royal wedding than about a plebian golf game.

what's a plebian golf game...

Valued Contributor

We are no different on this side of the pond. We had our royas The Kennedys. They were always in the spotlight. We watched their weddings and the births of their childrem/ And yes I will be watching the wedding. I watched Charles and Dianas and William and Kates wedding. .

Frequent Contributor

Candys Mine!....Well said!..Most of these Americans are so ignorant !.....The Royal family cost the English tax payers about $1.00 per year!...where as the ex America Presidents get a hefty pension for the rest of their lives!....which cost us much more!!!

Frequent Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

My interest began..and ended...with Diana.

She set the bar so incredibly high, everyone else is just ‘noise’.

The images of Diana greeting AIDS patients, meeting Mother Theresa

and walking within the minefields is something we shouldn’t forget.

No one in the monarchy has even come close to her

hands-on charitable endeavors.

Don't talk rubbish!!...The Royal Family have been doing Charities like that for years!....It's the Media that don't show every thing....Diana was an attention seeker!...

Respected Contributor

Nope, I could care less. I've never been 1 to keep up or care what "famous" people are doing. I never listen to anything concerning "The Royals"

Respected Contributor

I don't have any interest in them or their wedding.

Some day, William will probably be the king.  So I understand more interest in him, his wife and children.

Harry will not be king, so I don't see him as very relevant in that way.  Nor is who he marries, etc.  I had never heard of his fiance prior to their relationship anyway!

Hyacinth

Frequent Contributor

Blue Lagoon...You are utterly clueless..You have no idea what you are saying!!....The Royals  do bring in Revenue..& pay their own way...& don't snub their noses!!....It is a pity that Harry is marring an American though!! because if she is as ignorant as you ..god help us..Oh and by the way Diana was an adultious too & very unstable..

QVC Customer Care