Respected Contributor

Re: Are you interested or care about the Royals and the wedding etc....

I didn't really follow what was going on with the royals until Diana arrived on the scene. Now I am somewhat interested...about like I would be with a famous movie star.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor

I am not interested, but those who do enjoy the entertainment.

They are good at playing their roles. The r0yals keep money pouring in with the weddings etc.

Valued Contributor

No I am not interested. I don't wish them ill will or have any real thoughts on them either way. 

Trusted Contributor

Not one bit. And I thought I was the only one 😄.  I feel this way about all "famous " people. I don't know these people so why would I care about their weddings, clothes, baby names, etc.  🤔

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The only place I see Royal news is on this site.  I was more interested in the Princess Diana’s years.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So to the point..if not interested in the Royals? Do you plan watching or reading about the up coming Royal wedding on May 19th?  Be honest. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

So to the point..if not interested in the Royals? Do you plan watching or reading about the up coming Royal wedding on May 19th? Interesting seeing responses.

You’ll be my only source, @Sweet_Serenity.  👸😊👸

Honored Contributor

@tansy 

Haha!! To cute!!! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Mild interest......Diana's sons seem pretty well grounded. I think she would be pleased with the choices they have made. I bet she would have adored those grandbabies!

Honored Contributor

Yes I am. I loved Diana, she was the start of my interest. I am looking forward to the wedding, it's a pleasant diversion in my life and in the world today.

I like Meghan's style and I can't wait to see her dress. I've always liked Kate and her style. And I think William and Harry are good citizens with good hearts. They have grown up to be fine men. Harry had tough times that were most likely due to the fact that he hadn't worked through the loss of his mother. He has talked openly about going to therapy to do so. The work they are doing for mental health awareness is very important.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"