Honored Contributor

Re: Are you going to watch OJ's parole hearing?

All those in Florida have a little time to evacuate!  Move!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Well that's that.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

Sickening

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't see most of this, just the past hour during lunch.  

I guess they followed the law, even though they know they're letting a murderer out of prison.

Honored Contributor

this cannot be a surprise to anyone since we all know what this was about.

even one of the commentators on the channel i am watching said that pretty much 83% of the inmates that have similar situations/offenses would be granted parole at this point.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I watched it ,yes i did and i saw the same old oj, full of personality,and no remorse for anything!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Granted ... Now go away.  Oh, you can't do that because you are OJ and above everyone.  Well, at one time you were. I enjoyed you in sports and comedy, as did so many others.  Now, the system has worked for you again.  Please use it the right way.  Shut down your "young" brain and teach your "older" brain to do something positive and helpfull to the youth you were in charge of before. 

Bet money that you can't do it.  Bet money you will come out with the next Reality Show or the next book.  You need the attention.  You need the power.  You need to be OJ again. I wish you well ... you're gonna' need it.   

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Did anyone notice the guy who was one of the victims in the robbery (the other one is deceased) who testified today in support of him-he was wearing a black polo shirt that looked like it said Heisman with the Heisman trophy logo. And the parole board member wearing a KC Chiefs tie, that was a bit odd.

I can't remember what happened to his Heisman trophy or if that had anything to do with the robbery. I know there was talk about it.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I watched it ,yes i did and i saw the same old oj, full of personality,and no remorse for anything!!!

@goldensrbest  I think he did say he was sorry he brought the security guy(s) with him.  That seemed to be the root of the problem...with the gun and everything.

So...that's remorse, right?

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

I better not see him on here selling Sports Memorabilia.Smiley LOL