Esteemed Contributor

Re: Are you going to watch OJ's parole hearing?

No.

Respected Contributor

I agree he's blabbing ! 

That's what liars do Smiley Wink 

Honored Contributor

Swami says OJ will be on a golf course in Florida very soon....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Danky wrote:

Absolutely-----watching it now. I have been casually following the events of his life since the murders.

He still has the gift of gab and what may be perceived as confidence I see as arrogance but he seems a little "off" to me. Legally, i don't think he can be held any longer and I imagine he will be a free man on October 1st.

????    Legally, he can be held as long as his original sentence. 

And for the OP's question, no, I am not watching.  

Honored Contributor

(thread title)

Of course, but via DVR, like I do everything else. I watched all the 1st(original) trial, and I plan on watching it all. 

I also watched all the Jody Arias trials and will watch all big trials, should anothed network be able to pick them up live, as HLN did with the "In Session" Show.  Love being on jury panels, and love watching trials, the ones where I see and hear all the evidence.

I do not watch trials only of celebs or the top 2%, I will watch a trial of anyone charged with a possible murder or child secksual molestation charge. Don't care if it is Dalia Dippolito or the Penn State coach(see already forgot his name). Would loved to have seen the Cosby trial.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

it is being shown on all of our local stations.

i am working and watching at the same time.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@freakygirl wrote:

i could care less. he doesn't even deserve air time. 

@freakygirl

I guess this means "you could care less", but how much less is my question.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I just came in from working outside, to get some rest and watch Days of Our Lives, and 'he's' on there!

The couple of minutes I've seen, he doesn't look like he's doing himself any favors at all. 

I would think some humble pie might go a long way in a proceeding like this. 

@Mominohio.....I totally agree with you.  He does NOT act remorseful at all.  I, especially, was watching the parole officers expressions and even though they are supposed to keep a "straight" face while asking him questions and show no emotion, I felt like they were not too impressed with his answers either.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shell garden wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

I just came in from working outside, to get some rest and watch Days of Our Lives, and 'he's' on there!

The couple of minutes I've seen, he doesn't look like he's doing himself any favors at all. 

I would think some humble pie might go a long way in a proceeding like this. 

@Mominohio.....I totally agree with you.  He does NOT act remorseful at all.  I, especially, was watching the parole officers expressions and even though they are supposed to keep a "straight" face while asking him questions and show no emotion, I felt like they were not too impressed with his answers either.

@shell garden Hi sugar! 

I think the parole board believed him when he stated he's lived a Conflict Free Life, he will pay for the crime of murder one day. 

Trusted Contributor

lol hckynut! allow me to edit my reply. 

i don't care one iota. is there anything less than that?