Honored Contributor

Re: Are you going to watch OJ's parole hearing?

@MickD wrote:

All those in Florida have a little time to evacuate!  Move!!!!

At least all the very attractive women around 35 or so. He is 70 but I doubt that matters to him, I think he would like the younger ladies. Of course there are women who would willingly get involved with him.

Florida has bankruptcy laws that protect his $ from the Goldmans. Of course he has family there but that does work out well for him.

I think the victim got him that parole. Maybe he'll reap some reward...

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Granted ... Now go away.  Oh, you can't do that because you are OJ and above everyone.  Well, at one time you were. I enjoyed you in sports and comedy, as did so many others.  Now, the system has worked for you again.  Please use it the right way.  Shut down your "young" brain and teach your "older" brain to do something positive and helpfull to the youth you were in charge of before. 

Bet money that you can't do it.  Bet money you will come out with the next Reality Show or the next book.  You need the attention.  You need the power.  You need to be OJ again. I wish you well ... you're gonna' need it.   

@Preds He will need it except and this is really sickening is some young thing will be on his arm very soon after his release.  The man will be all smiles with his new candy/toy.  Disgusting to even think about much less knowing we will have photos pop up all over of his personal life.  He will always want to be known.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

It won't be long before he's back in prison.....something will set him off.......

Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

I watched it ,yes i did and i saw the same old oj, full of personality,and no remorse for anything!!!

@goldensrbest  I think he did say he was sorry he brought the security guy(s) with him.  That seemed to be the root of the problem...with the gun and everything.

So...that's remorse, right?

@esmerelda I love you dearly but I was married to someone like this and trust me remorse is not an emotion they are familiar with.  They will use a form of it to get out of whatever they may be accused of but true remorse . . . no.

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Granted ... Now go away.  Oh, you can't do that because you are OJ and above everyone.  Well, at one time you were. I enjoyed you in sports and comedy, as did so many others.  Now, the system has worked for you again.  Please use it the right way.  Shut down your "young" brain and teach your "older" brain to do something positive and helpfull to the youth you were in charge of before. 

Bet money that you can't do it.  Bet money you will come out with the next Reality Show or the next book.  You need the attention.  You need the power.  You need to be OJ again. I wish you well ... you're gonna' need it.   

I think he's a narcissistic psychopath..they feel no remorse or guilt..or love! I feel for his victim's families!!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Dare I say: I'm only thinking right now (and I've been known to change my mind) that, in the scheme of things, and keeping in line with others' paroles for the same crimes, it's probably a fair decision, regarding this specific crime and his behavior while in prison.  I'm usually behind the goal of being as fair as possible across the board, for all people.   It keeps our laws in check, without being out of control (as in some other countries, I'm only guessing).  Well, that's what I'm thinking right now, in a very overall, across-the-board way. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe  I didn't say it was true.  I only said he expressed it.  Only he knows what's in his heart.

And really...why is he getting so much attention here?

Guilty of any wrong doing or not...there's a lot of hate here for him.

And you know...the opposite of love is not hate...it's indifference.

So really...does anyone here really care what he thinks? says? does with his life?

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

It won't be long before he's back in prison.....something will set him off.......

@nana59 fingers crossed but since he's headed for FL who has left Zimmerman allowed to run amuck in spite of numerous incidents I am not holding my breath.  

Respected Contributor

Aside from what happened in his prior trial and whether I think he was guilty or not.

He served his time for this crime 

Frequent Contributor

Watched it and not surprised  by decision.