Honored Contributor

Re: Are you going to the beach this weekend?

Not a beach near enough to me, and if there was, the answer would still be the same, no. Not taking any unnecessary chances with my health right now. 

Super Contributor

I love the beach.  However, I would not feel safe going. Instead, I'll continue doing what I've been doing, staying home and only venturing out when necessary in protective gear.

Esteemed Contributor

I still haven’t ventured out anywhere but I saw pictures of our Beach and I can’t believe how full it is.  No social distancing and no masks. I’ll wait on the outcome.SMH

Honored Contributor

If I were near one and if it were sparsely populated.

I've never been a fan of a crowded beach.  Except for maybe when I was a teenager.

But I love the beach when it's almost deserted.  I grew up at the beach and still have gills, I think.

Honored Contributor

Sure, the beach along the Rio Grande.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I've never been a beach person, so I won't be going to the beach any weekend.

Honored Contributor

Nope

Esteemed Contributor

I would LOVE to picnic on the lake, because it would be fairly easy to keep social distance, but, our weather is not favorable enough.😟 I am happy for those that are brave enough, with weather permitting them to do so. Enjoy!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

Also would love to go to the beach but alas there is not one near me for many hundreds of miles. Have to say, I think it would be very uncomfortable wearing a mask in high temps even at the beach where there might be nice breezes.  Also, the unmasked is too risky even outdoors for me anyway.  

Honored Contributor

We're almost 7 hours from the beach and I like it to be past 90 degrees if I take the trouble to pack everything and move in.  Also, the water isn't warm enough.  We don't go until the end of June into July.  We can't go much deeper into the month because of the boy's "meet the teacher" day.