Honored Contributor

Are you going to the beach this weekend?

I am not.

Honored Contributor

Re: Are you going to the beach this weekend?

We don't have beach weather in the PNW right now.

Respected Contributor

Nope. It's pouring rain here today and will only be in the 60's Sunday and Monday. I don't usually go to the beach in NY or NJ anyway, I don't enjoy the northern Atlantic water or sand. The only beaches I enjoy are south of Florida. I am curious to see if huge crowds turn up and cause chaos or if people stay away due to the cool weather and all the restrictions. No swimming is allowed but who would go in the icy cold ocean anyway? Although someone did drown in Queens yesterday so somebody will.

Occasional Contributor

No, we aren't going, althought weather report looks ok for the Jersey shore. Too afraid of people not social distancing etc.

Respected Contributor

D@MN....I WISH, lol.  I  love to swim, I love the water, I love the ocean breeze and yes, I must be part mermaid, lol.  I will just have to settle for swimming in my pool, but that's okay too.

Honored Contributor

Rain is in the forecast for this weekend in my region, no beaches for me.  I can see the storm clouds from my window seat.

Honored Contributor

I’m on the southern tip of WV, and after 6 days of rain, I have no desire to be near water.  

Our ditchline is full of water from the mountain runoff behind us, part of our yard is a swamp, our outside dogs are soaking wet and loving it even tho they have nice dry doghouses with straw to get in out of the rain, and many of our roads near the river are closed due to high water.   And it’s still raining.    

Nah, it’s an inside weekend for sure here.   

Honored Contributor

No, but we gave our dog a bath and she just loved it. She thought she'd gone to the beach and went swimming. LOL

Honored Contributor

Not a beach near enough. 

Honored Contributor

@RetRN -

No but I wish I was. Anytime of year, I wish I wasSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"