Esteemed Contributor

Re: Are you going to be giving out candy if trick or treaters show up at your door?

@Mindy D  I'm so glad I sat out with my lights and treats tonight! It was freezing cold, but I brought out the Duraflame. Some of the neighbors strolled by to talk - FIRST TIME IN MONTHS!. We got the usual number of Halloweeners. One mom thanked me for going the extra mile, and the children were excited to see the lights.

Honored Contributor

Re: Are you going to be giving out candy if trick or treaters show up at your door?

@sunala 

Wow...

moron children and moron parents ...think it's time to turn off the tv media or whatever -- that's pretty harsh😳

My gd did trick or treating -- no begging just "caring" neighbors who wanted to give the neighborhood kids a little "fun" and most gave dollar bills or coupons to Wendy's for frosty ...

It was pre-planned with the neighbors so the kids knew the rules but honestly kids are sometimes "smarter" than adults.  

Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@sunala, I'm so glad that your family recovered.

@suzyQ3- thank you so much. It was an extremely tough time for them, as well as for us as their parents and grandparents. We haven't seen them or hugged them since last March. The best we can do is zoom when we can.

Some day this will end, G-d willing.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett