Valued Contributor

Re: Are you finished Christmas/Hanukkah shopping...................

All gifts bought, wrapped and under the tree.  Cards signed, sealed and delivered to the post office.  I,m 80 yrs. old and this is a first for me.  There is hope for anything.  Merry Christmas

Respected Contributor

Christmas shopping is done, but nothing is wrapped yet.

Next, is sending out cards.

Esteemed Contributor

Gift cards only for family and good friends.  For neighbors I buy boxes of cookies in tins or give candied apples.  This also includes the mail carrier and the paper guy.   Hubby and I don't exchange gifts.  Never have,   Being happily  married to my best friend for half a century is present enough. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes I am happy to say everything is done and has been since the weekend, yay!

Cards all mailed last friday afternoon but I did decide to purchase one more item for my son on line yesterday so I am just keeping my fingers crossed it gets here on time Smiley Happy

Good job everyone!

Respected Contributor

Oh gosh, not even close. Keeping my fingers crossed that I could be done by the end of the week.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Yes--DD and I are just doing stocking stuffers for each other, my 2 brothers have goodies coming thru the mail and my Xmas b-days are done--oh wait, have 3 kids to buy for --so almost done!!Woman Tongue

Respected Contributor

I ordered Vans for son's gf's daughter and already have a jacket for dh.  Still have to get a Starbucks gift card but the rest of the gifts are money.  Sending out some checks this week to nieces/nephews. I don't really shop anymore and dh and I give each other only 1 or 2 presents. Easy Peasy. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle    I have no idea when Hanukkah starts or ends but I was being polite by including in this thread.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Hanukkah is over.  As for Christmas I haven't done any wrapping yet but most gifts have been purchased.   I just have a few small things to get.