Contributor
When I hear women talk about shoes that are dainty and high heels, I just do not have any interest. I own a few flat black/blue shoes only. I dress very casual, and don't own a dress. Growing up, I was never a tomboy. I have always loved diamonds and jewelry. When I was talking to a co-worker the other day, I said,"you always love clothes and dress very nice". Me, I wear clothes because we have to. Which are you? A fashionista or plain?
Honored Contributor
Something in between the two.
Esteemed Contributor

I was a tomboy growing up but around 15 I started to love all things girly. I think most people would say I am a girly girl. I love getting dressed up, wearing heels and anything fashion.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

Plain, classic clothing. Nothing I can do will change what my body type is, no matter how fit or thin. Only a certain style of clothing looks good on it.

Honored Contributor

Funny you should post this. I've been told numerous times...and lately...that I remind them of Elaine on Seinfeld. ""One of the guys"" but girly when I have to be! Feminine has many different facets...I like to think I fall in there somewhere. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Yes, I'm feminine but I won't wear ruffles. Just sayin.

Honored Contributor
Not into high heels, dresses, makeup (only powder, eye shadow), or fashion. I mainly wear jeans and solid dark colors.
Trusted Contributor

Define feminine please...

Honored Contributor

Yes I am, I love dresses and heels. I miss the days when women dressed up to go to the doctor's office, PTA meetings and church etc.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

I definitely know I'm not masculine. As far as ruffles and such, no I do not go for that, but do like nice clothing, and am pretty selective with the clothes I buy, and the clothes I have now. My life style has changed considerably since retiring......so yes, I have more casual clothes than dressy clothes.

As for shoes, I just can't wear high heels any more, but do like cute flatter shoes.

Edited by me.....