Respected Contributor

Re: Are you dressing up for Halloween?

@cherry wrote:

@Mellie32 wrote:

If so, what's your costume?

I'm not.. Are you? If so what are you going as?

My grade level is dressing up as book characters -- I'm going to be The Princess in Black.

http://www.celebrityparentsmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/the-princess-in-black.jpg

Honored Contributor

No costume for me.  

Super Contributor

My horse was a baseball for Halloween. He's a grey and looked great 

Respected Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

Yes, my husband and I dress up every year because our friend has a Halloween party every year.

This year we are going as Harley Quinn and the Joker. I got a tshirt and got Daddys Lil Monster printed on it. I cut it off to a half shirt. Got a pair of short shorts, fishnet stockings, sneaker high heel shoes and the belt. My hair is blonde so all I need to do is use temp. color that is blue and pink on the end of my pig tails. I'll be doing the makeup for myself and husband and I am doing temporary green on his hair. I also picked up a gold grll for him. Not real gold of course. I just picked up white stage makeup for him and I am going to use a little on myself too for the base. The party we are going to which is held every year, people really go all out for their costumes. I hope we win!

Image result for harley quinn and joker

This was my daughter's costume this year.  She looked so cute 

@Irshgrl31201, I bet you'll win!!!!

Respected Contributor

I don't dress up for Halloween.   I don't even like orange and black.  Lol

Esteemed Contributor

Nope, not dressing up. My grandkids dont dress up either anymore (18,16, and 12) and I miss them not dressing up. I enjoy greeting trick or treaters and seeing all the kids dressed up. We get a lot (approx 200 last year, we kept track). We had almost 100 tonight, the rest will come tomorrow. Anyway my husband used to dress up to greet the trick or treaters but he stopped 2 years ago.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

Yes, my husband and I dress up every year because our friend has a Halloween party every year.

This year we are going as Harley Quinn and the Joker. I got a tshirt and got Daddys Lil Monster printed on it. I cut it off to a half shirt. Got a pair of short shorts, fishnet stockings, sneaker high heel shoes and the belt. My hair is blonde so all I need to do is use temp. color that is blue and pink on the end of my pig tails. I'll be doing the makeup for myself and husband and I am doing temporary green on his hair. I also picked up a gold grll for him. Not real gold of course. I just picked up white stage makeup for him and I am going to use a little on myself too for the base. The party we are going to which is held every year, people really go all out for their costumes. I hope we win!

This was my daughter's costume this year.  She looked so cute 

@Irshgrl31201, I bet you'll win!!!!

Hey @bri20 oh that is so funny! I bet she did look cute! We will see, fingers crossed. I have been going to this party for a little over 10 yrs and the people who go really have the best costumes. It is just great to see what people wear! We won one year, we went as Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera. I did he hair, eyebrows and my mom helped because she is a great seamstress and made my outfit for me. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

@Irshgrl31201, OMGosh, you really go all out! 

Sounds like a fun party too.

Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

Oh how fabulous are you two, @Irshgrl31201 you get my vote for best costume hands down! . . . Smiley Happy

Hahaha!! Thank you @momtochloe, it took me forever to come up with an idea for  costumes. It is a lot harder to come up with an idea when you are trying to decide on couples costumes than just one for yourself!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 As the saying goes, to thine ownself be true.