Respected Contributor

Re: Are you a Righty, a Lefty or do you lie somewhere in the Middle ?

[ Edited ]

I'm always alternating too and it helps with pillow creases.  Love waking up with absolutely no creases on my face!!!  I've tried satin pillow cases, silk and nothing really works imo, except alternating position or training yourself to sleep on your back which I've never been able to do without moving.  

Respected Contributor

Everywhere.

Honored Contributor

termperpedic is in the middle of our room.  I sleep on the left side, window side.  DH is on the right next to the doorway.  I am a lefty, don't know if this has anything to do with why I sleep on the left side.  I roll around a lot thru the night sleepong on my left side to start.  I never liked to sleep on my right side but find it to be comfy now so I do, and sometimes on my back.

Cannot sleep on my stomach at all, it kills my neck & back.  Our tempurpedic is an adjustable so I crank up the head portion (helps w/DH snoring for sure).  Sometimes I'll crank up the feet a little too but not all the time.

Respected Contributor

I sleep on the right side of the bed if you're at the foot.  Closest to the bathroom.  Gets more important every year!

Honored Contributor

Always sleep on the door side.  Also, always sleep on my back, never on my side (I used to).  I am usually in the same position I fell asleep in when I wake up in the morning.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Trusted Contributor

always a lefty.

Esteemed Contributor

Lefty mostly. It depends where my cat wants to be.

Honored Contributor

The left side at home, elsewhere the side closest to the door. I'm a back sleeper and seldom move when asleep.

Respected Contributor

Laughing at myself because at first I thought OP meant left, right

handed, or ambidextrous. Upon reading further, ahem,  I see it meant in bed. I am left handed and sleep on the right side of the bed, way over.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Esteemed Contributor

When in the bed, I am on the right side towards the door, laying on my right side knees bent/pillow between legs to take pressure off my spine. I have laid this same way for 14 years. I used to lay on my stomach (pre back problems), but cant anymore. Also, due to plates in my neck, I cannot lay on my left side b/c it feels like my neck pulls.

My husband on the other hand, lays in the middle and sleeps all kinds of ways. On his stomach, back, side, whatever.

I might add, we have a sleep number king sized bed (with a thick foam topper on it), which I hate! It is too big, especially since I lay at the very edge of the bed. If it was up to me we would have a double bed like I had my whole life until I remarried over 8 years ago!..lol.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles