Honored Contributor

Re: Are you Smart Enough to take the S.A.T.?

LOL

Post some advanced SAT math problems.  Then we can see who really is the smart cookie.

""Out beyond the ideas of right-doing and wrong-doing, there is a field. I will meet you there." -Rumi
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

LOL

Post some advanced SAT math problems.  Then we can see who really is the smart cookie.

@Cakers3    Noooooooooooooo!

Respected Contributor

I was never any good at those tests.   I'm confused by the parpgraph and the questions after. #2 addressed Conrolled temperatures.  what does that have to do with natural lighting?  what does reconfiguring a building have to do with employees asking for special accomodations? 

C makes some sense as no loss of energy to me equals control of the environment therein. No good answer here that i can see.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Oh no. Another pop quiz!!! 😱

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@candys mine wrote:

I was never any good at those tests.   I'm confused by the parpgraph and the questions after. #2 addressed Conrolled temperatures.  what does that have to do with natural lighting?  what does reconfiguring a building have to do with employees asking for special accomodations? 

C makes some sense as no loss of energy to me equals control of the environment therein. No good answer here that i can see.

@candys mine, yes, #2 is about temperature, and that is wrong because the rest of the paragraph is about lighting. Therefore, #2 also needs to be about lighting, choice B.

Respected Contributor

@nomlessNOW I get it. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

B, because the paragraph is about the health and happiness of employees of employees working in natural light. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

E)  marshmallow  

I hated my SAT then...and I hate it now. 

‘Penny’ on Big Bang Theory had it right.

She’s my Spirit Animal. 💚

2CA03A0D-1B70-4BC0-A773-163511D16585.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I'm smart enough to take it,  I don't know if I'm still smart enough to do extraordinarily well on it like I did when I was 16.  And I don't want to know.....lol

Honored Contributor

I think I would do better now than what I did over 50 years when I took the sat tests.

over the years you pick up knowledge about so much.

B is my answer too