Esteemed Contributor

Re: Are we watching the Duchess of York?

I actually loved the photoshopped photo.  It's in good taste/

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Respected Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

What is "High Tea"?

It's right above "Low Tea."

Contributor

Yes, and Mary Beth was not very interesting with repetitive "wonderfuls" and "Here's the thing...". Why can't these host improve their vocabulary? Just a little bit?

Esteemed Contributor

She and Diana weren't even on speaking terms when Diana passed, if I remember correctly.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@ncascade wrote:

What is "High Tea"?

High Tea is an evening meal for working class people, taken at the "high" or eating table.  So, no, probably not.  Woman Very Happy

We might, however, enjoy Afternoon Tea, of which the upper class (like all of us) would partake. Woman Tongue

It's a very misunderstoon term!  (LOL!!!)

Thank you for this information.

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I think Eric is quite taken with her! LOL! :smileywink:

No,  seriously - he said they've been together working on this all day. I think they've developed a good rapport!

<Gasp!> Scandalous!!  Oh my!!   

j/k

Respected Contributor

I have just only read a few posts and decided to post this ...She has been a fan of this product for a long time in fact I think I am safe to say no matter what program she has been a guest on and was asked about how she was looking so good she always gave this product credit. I am one who has seen her many times praise this product so If I were a betting person I would bet the company came to her and asked her to represident  I think she looks wonderful and I love watching her and listening to her.

Honored Contributor

@MyGirlsMom you are so nice to put up with my posting something that had nothing to do with this discussion : )

I DID recognize and catch a glimpse of The Dutchess of York on the TV today!  LOL

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

The photshopped picture of Diana and Katherine is in poor taste. Let the woman rest in peace.

My first reaction to the photoshop picture was that it was touching....Diana looks like an Angel....just as lovely as she was back then. I see nothing in poor taste. I am sure Diana is watching over her sons and the grandchildren in peace.

Honored Contributor

@cater wrote:

I have just only read a few posts and decided to post this ...She has been a fan of this product for a long time in fact I think I am safe to say no matter what program she has been a guest on and was asked about how she was looking so good she always gave this product credit. I am one who has seen her many times praise this product so If I were a betting person I would bet the company came to her and asked her to represident  I think she looks wonderful and I love watching her and listening to her.

Thank you for this sensible post!

I've read through this thread and I can't believe the nasty comments from some posters - none of whom can verify a single, vitriolic statement.

It's obvious who reads the tabloids and believes every word in them.  To post such absolute rubbish about someone they don't even know tells us more about them, than the person they're trying to criticize.