Respected Contributor

Re: Are we watching the Duchess of York?

I could not watch the presentation of yet another blender but I thought she looked very nice.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Just reading about her yesterday in our British newspaper - it was reported she is evidently considering  moving to Switzerland leaving England and all her creditors are very  worried.  She has been living in the he ome she had when married - sharing accommodations with Prince Andrew -  so let's hope she is earning big bucks now.  Unfortunately this lady does not seem to pay off debts but still lives well.  

Whoa!!!  She owes!!!! Maybe it's not such a bad thing she absconds and is never heard from again. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Valued Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Only saw five minutes (not interested in a blender).  She seemed very shy and in the background.  Mary Beth and the gentleman did most of the talking.  It's been said that outgoing people in the public are sometimes very shy in real life.  The Duchess looks very, very beautiful in a very natural way. (Not tons of makeup, etc.)  I've always liked her vivacious personality, and also her more demure (as I observed on Mary Beth's show) demeanor, too. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I can honestly say I've never heard or read Fergie's demeanor described as demure.  She was frequently seen splashed all over the tabloids for her (many) royal faux pas. (Who can forget her toe sucking escapades?)

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I can honestly say I've never heard or read Fergie's demeanor described as demure.  She was frequently seen splashed all over the tabloids for her (many) royal faux pas. (Who can forget her toe sucking escapades?)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------LULU:  What I meant is that she seemed very shy/demure on the five minutes of Mary Beth's blender show.  (I believe I stated in my reply.)  Maybe she livened up on other blender shows, I missed them all, so far. Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Frequent Contributor

I'm not a fan of hers. She will sell anything for money, I don't think she has any integrity. Just my opinion.

Respected Contributor

She was a loyal and trusted friend of Diana's. I have always liked her and I give her credit for trying to keep her weight down. Losing weight is easy but keeping it off is the crux. Apparently, she is doing well.

I think anyone who is trying to make an honest living.....well, that's a good thing. Selling a blender on QVC included.

Respected Contributor

Why doesn't she sell in her own country?  Don't they have a Qvc over there....of course they do.   

Respected Contributor

The photshopped picture of Diana and Katherine is in poor taste. Let the woman rest in peace.