Honored Contributor

Re: Are we watching the Duchess of York?

No, "We" are not watching her.  I have nothing against her, but she isn't an entertainer or a product expert, or a person of interest to me and I have no interest in the product, so I don't really see a reason to tune in.  I don't get endorsements like this.

Honored Contributor

What is "High Tea"?

Trusted Contributor

I used to like her until she was shown trying to make money by "selling " access to Prince Andrew. Lost all respect for her after that.

Respected Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

What is "High Tea"?

High tea is served late afternoon and is essentially a meal.  Sandwiches and other savories are served in addition to sweets and tea, of course.

Honored Contributor

Don't understand the 'Duchess' bit.  

You throw a stick & hit dozens of these personal blenders...but there's a good chance the spokesperson is in the health/fitness world.   I remember Bethenny coming out with one several months ago...but at least she's in the biz.

I viewed the Early-AM video with Alberti...she wasn't on.  Thought a spokesperson would be speaking the entire 24 hrs.  

The royalty angle is a tired, tired, tired 'bit'.  The day Diana died is the same day the mystic of royalty died, as well.   Case in point...blenders. 

Honored Contributor

She was on with David?  Dan posted a picture with her on Facebook and said he was going to be on with her.

So confusing.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

My nan still loves her royals. She always said that Sarah's indiscretions were no different from Princess Margaret's which were kept from the press.

Sarah has to make a living so I wish her the best.
Honored Contributor

LOL. Had no idea this was a "celebrity" (oh please) item. Like the world needs another item like this. I already have a Nutribullet, hated Ninja. How many do people need? 

Very silly marketing decision, IMO. Does not make me think "serious product."

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

She was on with David?  Dan posted a picture with her on Facebook and said he was going to be on with her.

So confusing.

She was on from midnight until 1 a.m. with David and Eric. I wasn't planning to watch the whole thing, but somehow I kept watching! It was an entertaining show! She seemed a tad nervous, but she also seemed humble. She referenced her royal life and relatives from time to time. Smiley Wink

I'm sure she's getting paid a "pretty pence" to represent this product, but she does seem to believe in it! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

That's funny! Royalty on QVC. What next??

The Queen is going to sell a line of "Royal Pocketbooks." High quality nappa "leather" (aka PVC) with removable shoulder strap. Many colors to choose from, including Royal blue.

If this line succeeds, she'll sell her line of Royal Hats. 

I always liked Fergie. She was a regular person who was mercilessly teased because of her weight. She seems like a lovely lady, and I would love to have her as a friend. Oh the stories she could tell...

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett