Esteemed Contributor

Re: Are we watching the Duchess of York?

Very nice lady--wasn't she a spokesperson for Weight Watchers?  I thought that's how she lost the weight......

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Very nice lady--wasn't she a spokesperson for Weight Watchers?  I thought that's how she lost the weight......

I thought she was at one time, too. But she is crediting this with her current weight loss of 50 lbs. 

Trusted Contributor

Makes me crave for a cheeseburger!

He lost me at the comparison with the Vitamix, though. 

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

I think Eric is quite taken with her! LOL! Smiley Wink

No,  seriously - he said they've been together working on this all day. I think they've developed a good rapport!

Regular Contributor

I wasn't planning on watching this but I always liked the Duchess so curiosity drew me in but her genuiness captured my attention and even made me order a red one.  I've been wanting a smaller option to my vitamix.  I make 2-3 smoothies a day and my hubby and 2 sons make one smoothie a day so we need lots of options. 

The Duchess is so nice.  At the close of the show, she thanked the viewers.  True class.

Honored Contributor

'Night everyone - it's been fun! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I felt very uncomfortable watching the show and had to turn it off. It was very awkward.

Regular Contributor

Thanks!!!!  I didn't know about this!:-)

Respected Contributor

Having the Duchess of York promoting a product like this wouldn't get me to buy it.  It looks like a cheaper version of the Nutribullet.  I would certainly want to see reviews of it based on reasonable usage over time and see if it holds up. 

Respected Contributor

She looks great.  I always did like her because she seems like a fun person.  David seemed overly star-struck.  I already have both a Vitamix and a Nutribullet, so not buying this appliance.