Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,958
Registered: ‎09-28-2010

Re: Are they really seeing it?

On 6/16/2014 maryebrown said:
On 6/16/2014 brii said:

{#emotions_dlg.scared}Linea ladies are obsessed.

Maybe, but at least if I post a question to them, they don't bite my head off. Actually, they are very helpful and passionate about the line so I don't fault them for that. Smile

OTOH, the WEN people are a different story. Gallons, really??? {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Hmmm, am I seeing why you get the response you get from the WEN folks?

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,958
Registered: ‎09-28-2010

Re: Are they really seeing it?

Vive la difference!

Why does anyone have to ""get"" what someone else finds to be outstanding? I don't get it

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,953
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Are they really seeing it?

On 6/16/2014 happy housewife said:
On 6/16/2014 NoelSeven said:
On 6/16/2014 happy housewife said:

It actually was a post about a Linea item that brought me to write this in the first place. But the same often happens with other lines too. I guess I just don't "get it" - thank goodness - saves me a lot of money.

I don't get why you love Temp-Tations.

That's what makes horse races.

I don't love TT but I also don't think it deserves the bad rap it gets constantly and it irritates me when people compare it to PS or Fiestaware when they are about 3x more expensive. It is just not a reasonable comparison.

Unfortunately, that reasoned response is not the way you responded at an earlier time. You were livid.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,810
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Are they really seeing it?

On 6/16/2014 NoelSeven said:
On 6/16/2014 Mama Mia said:

What the heck does MEH mean??{#emotions_dlg.blush}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

mm

meh
me/
informal
exclamation
exclamation: meh
  1. 1.
    expressing a lack of interest or enthusiasm.
    "Meh. I'm not impressed so far"
adjective
adjective: meh
  1. 1.
    uninspiring; unexceptional.
    "a lot of his movies are … meh"

Thanks, Noel. I knew that but but since it is being used so widely here, I thought it may be something from the Urban dictionary!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Always learning'

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Valued Contributor
Posts: 977
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Are they really seeing it?

The reason I seldom mention what I purchase here is because as soon as it's posted, someone like the OP will be sure to let me know they don't care for the product at all, and don't see any value in it.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,953
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Are they really seeing it?

On 6/16/2014 Mama Mia said:
On 6/16/2014 NoelSeven said:
On 6/16/2014 Mama Mia said:

What the heck does MEH mean??{#emotions_dlg.blush}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

mm

meh
me/
informal
exclamation
exclamation: meh
  1. 1.
    expressing a lack of interest or enthusiasm.
    "Meh. I'm not impressed so far"
adjective
adjective: meh
  1. 1.
    uninspiring; unexceptional.
    "a lot of his movies are … meh"

Thanks, Noel. I knew that but but since it is being used so widely here, I thought it may be something from the Urban dictionary!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Always learning'

mm

Nice to see you, MM Smile

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Super Contributor
Posts: 1,861
Registered: ‎09-14-2012

Re: Are they really seeing it?

On 6/16/2014 happy housewife said:
On 6/16/2014 evelomaddict said:
On 6/16/2014 brii said:

{#emotions_dlg.scared}Linea ladies are obsessed.

add the wen ladies to that bunch. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

don't forget D&B - carolyn Pollack -Laura geller - philosophy - the ipad & i phone crowd and the aforementioned Polish stoneware - bare minerals. OMG it never ends ! Almost every vendor on QVC it seems has a cult following.

Here we go, to "the truth" about HH's "meh"...

She has chastised posters about their spending habits, particularly Dooney bags, and ranted about credit card debt, saying that everyone else has to pay for these people who buy expensive items.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,488
Registered: ‎04-18-2013

Re: Are they really seeing it?

Question is why does OP think she's the arbiter of good taste?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,045
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Are they really seeing it?

On 6/16/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

Question is why does OP think she's the arbiter of good taste?

Self appointed?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Super Contributor
Posts: 1,154
Registered: ‎10-21-2011

Re: Are they really seeing it?

On 6/16/2014 evelomaddict said:
On 6/16/2014 brii said:

Linea ladies are obsessed.

add the wen ladies to that bunch.

...and eve lom addicts?