Honored Contributor

Frequently on these boards I will see someone waxing poetic over how much they love love love love love some product - be it apparel, jewelry,home decor , handbag whatever. So I go and look at the link or the item # with great expectation only to actually see it and just think MEH. I sometimes think that some ladies are so entranced by a certain product line that they really don't see it as it really is, which is just MEH.

Respected Contributor

Re: Are they really seeing it?

well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder!! What is meh to you could be the perfect thing that someone is looking for and vice versa

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Honored Contributor

The person buying it has to be happy with it. There are things I love that I don't expect other people to love.
Respected Contributor

As a person of the 60's let say

""whatever floats your boat""

or ""different strokes for different folks"".

Super Contributor

I'm sure that there are things that you just love, love, love. love, o/p, that others find to be "Meh".

Was Yuban, then changed to Plaid Pants due to forum upgrade, and apparently, I'm back to being Yuban.
Respected Contributor

meh

Honored Contributor

Are they really seeing it?

Yes, but not thru your eyes. They are happy with it so that's good enough.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

To each their own, some might not like - oh say, my sofa - but as long as we love it and it is serving us well, it's all good. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

On 6/16/2014 minkbunny said:

To each their own, some might not like - oh say, my sofa - but as long as we love it and it is serving us well, it's all good. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

On 6/16/2014 happy housewife said:

Frequently on these boards I will see someone waxing poetic over how much they love love love love love some product - be it apparel, jewelry,home decor , handbag whatever. So I go and look at the link or the item # with great expectation only to actually see it and just think MEH. I sometimes think that some ladies are so entranced by a certain product line that they really don't see it as it really is, which is just MEH.

Why would you assume your opinion is the valid one while that of another poster is incorrect?

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices