Honored Contributor

@Melbalee wrote:
I know that one...but any others that are around. Are we not allowed to post about other ones? I did not know of this rule. Just wanted to post and ask questions on different ones.
Thank you so much for answering.

@Melbalee 

I am guessing message board posting is still new to you, and you are slowly finding your way around.  Is that accurate?

Just as general information, take the time to google "message board etiquette" and you'll find the background very informative.  You will also get a sense of how people communicate with each other.  

Some MBs are carefully monitored and restricted ... and some have much looser regulations and guidelines.

This board has been around for a long time, and some posters know each other really well.  What might appear to be a rather serious argument between two posters may not be that, at all.  It just might be a "spirited conversation" with people that have "known" each other for ages.  

HTH .... (hope this helps)

Frequent Contributor
Oh yes it does....thanks so much!@
Honored Contributor

@Melbalee   You also might want to read the Board Standards under Welcome - Get Started in the column on the left side of this page.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor
Thanks... I really appreciate all the help on here.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Are the other forums

[ Edited ]

@Melbalee wrote:
I mean just regular ladies forums. Sorry I did not make myself clear

@Melbalee 
I can only speak for myself. While there are a few other "nic" on these forums, that to me use a male gender in them, they would have to answer that. I am a male, and in my very 1st post here, I put that in my nic, over 20+ years ago.
hckynut(john) 🥅🏒  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Re: Are the other forums

[ Edited ]

@Melbalee   I'm wondering if you are referring to different "topics" listed down the left hand side. If so, I think Community Chat is a little more...let's say....rambunctious.... than some of the others. While the others can get that way, many are quite civil...such as the Home topic and I'm sure some others people could vouch for.  

Frequent Contributor
Yes ..thanks again. I a m a widow and scared of some things going on...but I can't talk about it here as per the rules I just read.
Frequent Contributor
You posters are very nice here!
Esteemed Contributor

@Melbalee OP  I understand your question but can't answer b/c I only read/post on this one.

......Don't understand why other posters don't understand your ?

Seems very clear  to me.................

Esteemed Contributor

@Melbalee 

I understand your question also. Feel free to begin joining in a conversation at your comfort level. (I watched for a long time before entering!) You'll have a feel for the personalities first and the gist of the topic.

Usually it's a nice group of people just spending a little free time while winding down during the day or evening. Many of us are widows, as well. I don't share daily stuff, but will jump in periodically. I'm a private person, so it's usually non-personal information, but I do share! Often asking questions which show my ignorace about new products, which I did last week. Smiley Very Happy  

Money screams; wealth whispers.