Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

For most things, I am.

If I am waiting in line, I'll patiently wait my turn.

If I am waiting for a package, I figure that it'll get to me when it gets to me.

For example, several years ago, I ordered Cherel's Cookies.

I waited TWO MONTHS for them to show up.

I then called CS, and calmly explained that they never showed up, and she refunded my money.

I wasn't mad, just disappointed.

But I patiently waited for them, as I do all of my packages.

So, are you a patient person?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Re: Are You a Patient Person?

I guess I  am about average. Sometimes I am patient, and sometimes not. It just depends on the circumstance..

Honored Contributor

It depends on the situation.  I can sit in a doctor or dentists office or the beauty parlor and if they are behind schedule, I'll just sit there and read on my Kindle.  I'm hate waiting in long line, any lines.  It's why I hate grocery shopping, I can't stand the lines and I can't stand maneuvering the cart around people park their carts in the aisles while they read labels or chat with people.  I can wait for packages, not as long as OP waited.  I'm not going to wait for months for anything!  Nothing is that good.  I don't mind waiting 2 weeks for boots or a top or a toaster.  I also can't stand waiting for people who show up for places late. I really hate that.  

Honored Contributor

EXTREMELY patient.....and i think that is a good thing in general.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes I surprise myself by being patient. Other times I disappoint myself when out of the blue -- I'm irritably impaitent.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

I am a very patient person. 

Honored Contributor

I'm less so now that I'm older, you would think that since I'm retired I would be cool with waiting, and you would be wrong.  When I was younger I had so much patience, I don't know what happened, I really have to work at it. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I am very patient waiting for a package.  I am not patient waiting in line, late people, whatever.  Used to be patient in those areas, but I think I hit my limit.

Honored Contributor

Yes I am in all ways EXCEPT ...... The only time I really get impatient is when the power goes outand waiting for it to come back on.  I can not stand being with out power. I need power to function.

Esteemed Contributor

Not as much as I would like.