Honored Contributor

Re: Are You a Difficult Person to Buy Gifts For?

@MyGirlsMom - Yup, just help me decorate the outside of the house like a Griswold Christmas and take me out to lunch at my fav restaurant at the pier.....simple.  And for DH not to plummet to his death while putting the lights up - wink, wink!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

Well, la di dah @JaneMarple!  You might be getting a Shih Tzu real soon! Woman LOL

HeartSmiley LOLHeart

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

@MickD

Our favorite restaurant is one we've been going to since we were dating decades ago. 

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

@MyGirlsMom - Exactly! We have a couple.....such a no-brainer.....feed me Seymore!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@MyGirlsMom - Exactly! We have a couple.....such a no-brainer.....feed me Seymore!

oh my goodness!!!!  LOL!!!! My Shih Tzu's name is Seymour Heart

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MyGirlsMom - Holy Shih - Tzuh!

Esteemed Contributor

I think I'm easy but others don't 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tend to buy what I want when I see something so, in that respect, I guess I'm difficult.

I'm happy with a scenic drive and some good fish & chips.  I'm easy to please.  😀

Honored Contributor

I am picky so I think I am probably a very difficult person to buy gifts for.  I have finally convinced my daughter that what I want is a gift certificate to a high end nursery near me and it is OK to repeat that every year!!

Honored Contributor

No, I am not at all. I appreciate whatever is given to me. Most people who give me gifts know me really well anyway and know what things I would like.

But like you @MyGirlsMom, I REALLY love buying gifts for others. It is much more exciting and fullfilling to me to spend time trying to find gifts for my friends and loved ones.  I put alot of effort into finding things I know the person would love, things that they may not have even known existed. I also like to spoil those I love and that mean alot to me, including my doggies! Smiley Happy